Black People : New Black Society

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by kidkhuti33, Jan 15, 2016.

1. kidkhuti33

kidkhuti33 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +66
    What if all blacks who actually wanted freedom and independence just buckled down for 12 months and saved thier money, pool it and vacated this land?

It is highly possible and all it requires is the desire to be seperated from white people. Give them what they want a country without us. Dont be fooled though, we still have to watch out for their trickery and jealously.

How many people here are actually willing to devote 12 months of dedication to be seperated from White America?

Ill start the count at 1

2. LookingForward

LookingForward Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +148
    There are multiple of our countries to choose from. You pick the one that has opportunities within your field of work, and the highest annual GDP growth rate.

Twelve months are a short time span. I have to finish school, and work a couple of years afterwards before I can move to one of our countries.

If you are ready to move in only one year, hopefully in the future I’ll meet you in the local mall in one of our countries.:biggrin:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  3. kidkhuti33

United States
    Ratings:
    +66

If a large group of us come together, like actually moved in together, watch each others children, do each others hair and nails, work and hustle, have/enhance/acquire skills, carpool and celebrate togther in a short period of timee it would happen. MAYBE A YEAR IS TOO SHORT LETS PUT IT 2 YEARS. This gives us time to grow and eat our own food and save more money. Raise money. Set up business plans and make connections.

With the right type of plan we could have a revolving door business of assisting others in thier transition. People who need more time can stay in America get their plan together and the pay us to house, feed and transition them into their new home and already have an established community of familiarity. I read about blacks having horror stories of loneliness, lack of support/embrace, home sickness and just plain lack of familiarity caused them to turn around and come back to the circus. Dreams crushed.

Its really going to take dedication like a whole change in lifestyle but how bad do you really want it? By giving white society any attention will throw you off your mission so once we leave them alone we can groom ourselves because we have time to ourselves.

I have a few countries on my list, I plan to be "there" *points randomly away from here* in a developing world where the people are actively shaping their society without western pressure. A nation of colorful people aware of their PURPOSE to Earth.

4. kidkhuti33

United States
    Ratings:
    +66
    .... I notice the lack of actual responses, makes me wonder does this place have less posters or the majority have no interest in leaving America due to lack of replies.

America could be your promise land if you really staged a Haitian Rebellion on a large scale the possibilities are endless but it takes cooperation and a mutiny... Maybe its just a theory.

5. LookingForward

United States
    Ratings:
    +148

You’ve got many good points Ms. Khuti. Among else, you point out the importance of Blacks working together, cooperating to create the best possible future for Black children.

But you have to remember that it is a “big scary world” out there. So people are probably a little bit reluctant to talk about leaving a country they were born in and grew up, it’s all they know..

6. IFE

IFE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +551
    I have no desire to leave this country. My ancestors blood, sweat, and tears built this country.

I know a certain group of Blacks who believe the 5 slave states should be given to Africans in America as a part reparations. I support the thought of slave states being granted to Africans in America.

7. kidkhuti33

United States
    Ratings:
    +66
    IFE:
    They key word there is GIVEN, if white American govt wanted to give us anything it would be a lethal injection. It can be people working towards that but you cant hold your breath on white american govt to give us reparations, that should have been the GOAL OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT.

Are you going to RISE UP for whats YOURS?

LOOKINGFOWARD:

You don't have to leave but what are they going to do to change America? This govt worked to take out all out racially empowering group with coordination from the FBI, ATF, INTERPOL and all the other Alphabet Gangs but the KKK has assimilated itself into the justice system...
    What are we going to do in country filled with people who would fight against us in a civil war? Finally bring all colorful people together then?

8. LookingForward

United States
    Ratings:
    +148
    You apparently misunderstood me, I'm definitely moving to one of our countries as soon as I can. I said that I could not move in twelve months, like you could.

I got an issue with the statement "bring ALL colorful people together". For example, the Dravidian people in India look like us, but they are not officially considered Black. So, are we certain that their loyalty is with us?

9. kidkhuti33

United States
    Ratings:
    +66
    Yes I did get passionate with IFE response and dragged it onto my reply for you.

Im not moving in 12 months but its a possibility for me if I adhere to a strict plan.

I dont know if all black Americans are with us but there is a collective of coloful people who know the truth and those are our allies.

Maybe I will see you in an open air bazaar, fresh fruit, silk, gemstones all for trading never for sell.

10. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    maybe you want to take a trip first?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. discussions about the black community and society