destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

We have a New Media Center !!!! :toast: :toast: :toast:

You can add your videos ... though i'm not sure how we're going to manage it yet.

So don't be surprised if your video isn't automatically approved (that's still being worked out).

I think Premium Members will be allowed to have their own directory, if they are loading their own videos!

You can see that Brother OldSoul, SkuderJaymes, and myself already have categories over there.

So, if you do youtube videos, are a Premium Member, and want your own category, let me know in this thread!

This is all preliminary thinking, as we just got it up, and are feeling our way.

When you submit a video ... a thread is automatically created too ... in the new Black Media Videos Forum.

We've got to come up with more categories, which is another reason why some submissions may be moderated, an attempt to start things out in some kind of logical order.

Bear with us as we get it all sorted out ... and enjoy!

If you have any questions, we're right here.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back