Black History : New Black History Book: "When We Ruled"

historicalwalke said:
Dear Group

The website www.whenweruled.com has a number of pages called 100 facts about Africa. I don't remember seeing HARDLY ANY of these facts in the books by Dr Ben, Van Sertima, Chancellor, Jackson or Diop.

What does anybody else think?

Peace

historicalwalker

THANKS FOR THE LINK!

First of all, I need to say that I give the Brotha BIG KUDOS! I will invest in this Book, because the masses of Our People can't even Understand the difference between an Ankh and a Cross. In other words, just like Brotha RaMaati (My Powerful Warrior Brotha) mentioned, Our People need to know this, especially Our Young People. I came to find out what as these days go on, the Arabs are over in Khemet/Khamit/Kemet at the Museums restricting Cameras, and at the same time trying to scrub up the walls of Our People. How will the Young People who want to go over the Motherland in the forth-coming years see the 'evidence' for themselves?

While I leave it at that, I have another area to cover as I close.

In reference to the Books that threaten White Supremacy, I did not see the following Books on the Top 100 List (some of these Books they (White Supreme-Racists, or Supremacy) tried to keep off the bookshelves):

Stolen Legacy (Dr. George James)
Blacked Out Through Whitewash (Suzar)
Germany's Black Holocaust (Dr. Firpo Carr) (Dr. Khallid (Beloved Ancestor) would have LOVED this Book)
500 Years of European Behavior (Nana Ekow Butweiku)
The Iceman Inheritance (Michael Bradley)
...and I am sure there are many others that Our People will not display to the public.

KD

Hotep historicalwalke: (I have much respect for Our Teachers everywhere, including England)

Oh yeah, of course I knew/know there we have Black Afrikan folk in Britain. However, I also know that it is Britain who played a big role in enslaving Our People, BIG role. I was reading in Black Labor, White Wealth by Dr. Claud Anderson yesterday where he mentioned that Britain (England) gave Our People the 'harshest' treatment during Slavery in the shortest amount of time. (Arabs gave the least harshest treatment in the longest amount of time)
(Chapter 4, Page 83)

Needless to say, I appreciate your presence here in the Family; I just don't appreciate the Historical Background of England (then again, I feel almost the same way about AmeriKKKa)

Anyhow, as I said, it is great to have you with us. I am a College Student, so there is a bit of a "mutual bond" between your day job, and mine therein. (Teach <---> Learn)

How much emphasis is placed on the study of Afrikan History in London?

KD

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back