Jails / Prisons : New Army Prison Sex Scandal at Camp Bucca!

I read that one of the mud wrestlers has been demoted and the army is looking into deciplinary action toward others.

I can agree with the army diciplining the participants and the higher ranking men around, but not the demotion.

The people over there are under a tremendous amount of stress. I think they were just letting off some steam no harm done.

they are supposed to be killing the enemy

indya said:
I think they were just letting off some steam no harm done.
in a war zone, you must maintain order and discipline.
if you want to let off steam, go home.

there is plenty of harm done in a military organization when people behave badly.

No surprises

This doesn't surprise me. This sort of thing happened back in '91 when I was there. There were many cases of prostitution, stripping and various other acts unbecoming of the situation. Back when I was in shape I was propositioned by some female soldiers of the unit to perform a strip tease act for money for a birthday party being thrown for one of the female seargents. Of course I declined the proposal for several reasons. One of which was I was married and if word got out that I did something like that it could have easily been turned into adultry which is punishable under the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ). If accused of adultry while in a combat situation I would have faced a courtmarshall where I could recieve at the least a dishonorable discharge. My marriage was on the rocks so it really didn't matter to my wife but I would have definely brought shame and dishonor to my parents. Secondly I had dignity and self respect. The ladies found some guys to strip for them and I don't anything happened to them but I still couldn't take the chance. There are many more ways to blow off steam as was suggested. We had talent shows, sports tournaments, dances or movie festivals. Usually these sort of blatantly open situations are done by reserve or guard unit not to far removed from civilian life. For the most part the troops are doing what they were deployed to do.

Peace

Radical Faith

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back