Black People : New Age Agenda (hidden in plain sight)

Isis
The great Egyptian mother goddess and the manifestation of all that is feminine, Isis embodies all the virtues and goodness of the divine wife and mother. She was said to be the feminine power who created and nurtured every living thing. The Egyptians believed she could influence the heavens, the Earth, and the realm of the dead. As the Great Enchantress, Isis held immense magical powers and knew all secrets. Isis’s celestial symbol is the star Sirius, and her husband, Osiris, was Orion. In the Lamentations of Isis, the goddess cries, “Thy sacred image, Orion in heaven, rises and sets every day. I am Sothis (Sirius), following him, and I will not leave him. . . .” Because the star Sirius appeared at the beginning of the New Year and announced the beginning of the inundation, the flooding of the Nile, Isis is also associated with the fertility of the land. Isis was the symbolic mother of the king and the benefactress of the people, and her universal appeal arose from her devotion to her husband, Osiris, and her son Horus.​
Isis, the great Egyptian mother goddess and goddess of great magical power. One of her attributes is the throne of Egypt that she wears on her head.​
The Birth of Isis
The cult of Isis is among the most ancient, and her first cult center arose in the Delta, where she was worshipped at Sebennytos. The priests of Heliopolis included Isis in their creation myth (Heliopolitan Ennead) as one of the On each of these days, Nut gave birth to a child, and Isis was born on the fourth day. Isis and her husband, Osiris, were also brother and sister, and their son was Horus the hawkheaded god. Their sister Nephthys and their brother Set were also husband and wife. One myth says that Nephthys had a child, the jackal-headed god, Anubis, with Isis’s husband, Osiris, but the event seems not to have caused a rift in her close relationship with her sister Isis.​
Isis and Hathor
During the New Kingdom (1550–1069 b.c.), Isis and Hathor were closely linked because of their many similarities. Isis began to wear the Hathor crown—cow’s horns with a sun disk resting between them—instead of her traditional throne crown. The attributes of the two goddesses became intertwined, and they shared the titles “Lady of the Heavens” and “Sovereign of the Gods.” Isis first appears in the Valley of the Kings in the burial chamber of Tutankhamen.​
Isis, wearing the traditional throne on her head, and the goddesses Nephthys, Neith, and Selket all spread their wings in protection around the four sides of Tutankhamen’s sarcophagus. The same four goddesses also appear on the canopic shrine that holds the king’s mummified organs. A figure of Isis standing behind the king was destroyed when a portion of the tomb’s wall was dismantled during excavation to remove the large shrines covering the sarcophagus. In the scene, Isis and Anubis welcomed Tutankhamen to the Netherworld, and Hathor, the principal goddess of the west, offered the king eternal life by holding an ankh to his nose.​
Isis, who plays an important role in the myth of Isis and Osiris by gathering the dismembered parts of her husband’s body, reassembling his limbs, and breathing life into his body, does not accompany him when he resurrects in the realm of the dead. Isis remains among the living, and it is Hathor who is associated with the “west”—the land of the dead. Often it is hard to tell the difference between images of Isis and Hathor in the royal tombs because Isis sometimes exchanges her “throne” headdress for the headdress of sun disk and cow’s horns more commonly associated with Hathor. The only way to tell them apart is to read the hieroglyphs that identify the figures. When their personalities began to merge they were sometimes called Isis-Hathor.​
Isis and the Seven Scorpions
After the death of Osiris, Isis was faced with many hardships. Her evil brother Set held Isis and the infant Horus captive in a house. Thoth, the great god of wisdom and magic, came to Isis and urged her to escape from Set and to hide her child in a papyrus thicket in the marshes of the Delta. Seven scorpions, who were a manifestation of Selket the scorpion goddess, guided Isis as she fled her evil brother Set. As she traveled to the Delta, Isis sought shelter one night with the wife of the town official, but when the woman saw the seven scorpions accompanying Isis, she shut her door and refused them sanctuary. Angered because Isis had been treated so badly, six scorpions emptied their poison on the tip of the tail of the seventh scorpion, and the seventh entered the house of the inhospitable woman and stung her son. The distraught woman ran through the town crying and lamenting, for she did not know if her child would live or die. Upon hearing the cries of the mother, Isis felt sad, for the child had done nothing wrong, and she called to the woman, “Come to me, for my speech has the power to protect, and it possesses life.” Isis placed her hand upon the child and spoke, “O poison of Tefen, come forth, and appear on the ground! For I am Isis the goddess, and I am the lady of words of power, and I know how to work with words of power, and mighty are my words!” The poison left the child and he lived. Then Isis said to the seven scorpions, “I speak to you, for I am alone and my sorrow is greater than that of anyone in all the Nomes of Egypt. . . . Turn your faces down to the ground and lead me to the swamps and the hidden places.” This tale is inscribed on a statue base in the Museum of Antiquities at Leiden in the Netherlands and on the Metternich Stele.​
The Infant Horus in the Papyrus Thicket
The Metternich Stele also relates the myth of Isis leaving the infant Horus hidden in a papyrus thicket when she is called away. Thoth had advised Isis to keep her son hidden until he grew tall and strong and could claim his father’s throne. So Isis kept Horus hidden to prevent her evil brother Set from harming the child. One day Isis was called to a nearby town and an evil scorpion (perhaps a messenger from Set) crept among the papyrus stalks and stung the infant Horus. Upon hearing of this terrible catastrophe, the gods cried out, “Isis, Isis, come to thy child Horus. . . .” Isis rushed to the infant Horus, crying, “I will protect thee, O my son Horus. Fear not, fear not, O my son, my glorious one.” When she saw her lifeless child, she lamented: I, Isis conceived a man child, and I was heavy with Horus. I, the goddess, bore Horus, the son of Isis, within a nest of papyrus plants. I rejoiced over him . . . I saw him as one who would avenge his father. I hid him. I concealed him, for I was afraid lest he be bitten. Now I went to the city of Am, and the people saluted me, and I passed the time seeking food and provision for the boy; but when I returned to embrace Horus, I found him, the beautiful one of gold, the boy, the child, inert and helpless. The ground was wet with his tears and foam was upon his lips; his body was motionless, and his heart was still, his muscles moved not, and I sent forth a cry . . . Isis put her nose to Horus’s mouth and she found the poison. She embraced his limp body and cried out in anguish, “Horus is stung, O Re thy son is stung. Horus, thy very heir, and the lord of Shu is stung. . . .” Isis’s cries were so loud that they were heard in heaven. The sun god Re stopped his solar boat that was sailing across the sky and sent his passenger Thoth, the god of wisdom, to comfort the distraught mother. Isis’s sister Nephthys appeared at her side, and when she saw the lifeless Horus, she went running through the papyrus thicket crying and weeping. Thoth calmed the sisters with his soothing words: “I have come from heaven to save the child for his mother.” And he spoke magical words, and he restored Horus to life, and the words protected him in heaven and on Earth and in the next world.
Symbols of Isis
Isis’s earliest symbol is a throne worn as a crown, and it is thought to represent her association with the royal throne and protection of the king. It also may represent her role as guardian of the throne of Osiris. In addition to the throne, Isis also wears the Hathor crown, the cow’s horns and sun disk. Another symbol of Isis is the tet oe, or Knot of Isis. Mentioned in the Book of the Dead, the tet was an​
important funerary amulet, lending protection to the mummy. When the Greek Ptolemies ruled Egypt, the knot on the front of Isis’s dress represented the tet, and when Isis was shown in Greek and Roman costume, sometimes the tet was the only way to identify the goddess. Isis was the goddess of hundreds of titles: She was the Goddess of the Wind, the Great Enchantress, Great of Magic, Mistress of the Heavens. Her cult centers flourished throughout Egypt at Giza, Behbeit el-Hagar, Dendera, Abydos, Esna, Edfu, and Philae.
Isis in the Classical World
During the Greek and Roman occupation of Egypt, the cult of Isis grew and flourished, and she was identified with the Greek goddesses Persephone, Tethys, and Athena. Eventually, worship of Isis evolved into one of the “mystery religions.” When Ptolemy I ruled, he introduced the worship of Serapis, a composite Greek and Egyptian god, and Isis was seen as his wife. Serapis was popular with the people, but he could not compete with Isis and her mass appeal, and her cult spread throughout the ancient world. These mystery religions (cults) fascinated rich and poor alike, because they were full of exotic rituals, and they gave their followers hope for a happy life in the next world. The cult rituals were austere, requiring initiates to make pilgrimages, fast, and abstain from sexual pleasures so they might enter a state of mystical contemplation. Mystery plays celebrating the life of Isis with pantomimes and music were very popular. The Roman writer Apuleius, in his book Metamorphoses, describes the ceremony of initiation into the cult of Isis, who was called “Queen of Heaven.” On her festival day, the priests entered the temple of Isis at dawn, opening all the doors of the sacred shrine so that only a linen curtain hid the statue of Isis. When the faithful arrived, the curtain was opened to reveal the cult statue. The people began to chant and pray and the women shook a rattle called a sistrum. Silent prayer and contemplation followed the opening prayers, and when the sun had risen, prayers were offered to the sun god and the crowds went home. In the afternoon the ceremonies included sacrifices, the shaking of the sistrum, the burning of incense, and a sacred ritual using holy water from the Nile. Isis became so popular in Rome that a school for the Pastophori, priests of Isis, was opened around 80 b.c. The main temple of Isis in Rome was called the “Isis Campensiis.” The only Roman temple of Isis standing today is at Pompeii, preserved by the ash that covered the town in a.d. 79 when Mount Vesuvius erupted. Isis’s popularity was so great that in addition to those in Italy, remains of her temples and shrines have been found in Greece, Lebanon, Syria, and England. When Christianity was adopted by the Roman Emperor Constantine the Great in the fourth century a.d., the cult of Isis died out.
Isis and Osiris, myth of
The myth of Isis and Osiris, a story of death and resurrection, was central to Egyptian religious beliefs and embodied all the crucial elements of Egyptian funerary rites. No complete Egyptian copy of the myth of Isis and Osiris exists, but the best ancient version comes from Plutarch, a Greek priest at Delphi, who wrote De Iside Et Osiride about a.d. 100. The two principal gods, Isis and Osiris, were brother and sister and husband and wife. Their brother, Set, and their sister, Nephthys, were also husband and wife. Osiris brought civilization to Egypt by introducing farming and cattle raising to the early inhabitants of the Nile Valley, and Isis taught the people the art of spinning and weaving. So successful was Osiris in his mission that he set out to bring farming and cattle raising to neighboring countries. He left Isis, the goddess of magic, to watch over the people of Egypt and to keep their evil brother Set in check. While her husband was gone, Isis ruled the land wisely and controlled Set, who was secretly plotting against his brother.​
When Osiris returned to Egypt, Set, by trickery, obtained the exact body measurements of his brother Osiris and built a beautiful wooden chest to his proportions. Set then invited Osiris to a lavish banquet and offered the beautiful chest to any guest who could fit inside. Guest after guest tried and failed. Osiris climbed into the chest that fit him perfectly. Set immediately sealed it shut, poured molten lead over it, and threw the chest into the Nile. When Isis heard of her husband’s death, she wept and began searching for the chest that held Osiris’s body. During a violent storm at sea, the chest washed up on the shores of Byblos in Phoenicia(modern Lebanon) and came to rest in the branches of a tamarisk tree. In time the tree grew to extraordinary size, and the trunk encompassed the chest with the dead Osiris inside. While she was searching for Osiris, Isis had a vision and saw the chest in Byblos. Malacander, the king of Byblos, was building a palace and needed a large tree for one of the pillars, so the tree was cut down. When Isis learned that the tree had been carved into a pillar in the palace, she befriended the handmaidens of Queen Astarte, who had just given birth to a son. The queen noticed the heavenly scent of the goddess that accompanied the handmaidens and asked that Isis be brought to her. The goddess was made nursemaid to the queen’s newborn son. One day, while Isis was performing magic to make the child immortal, the queen was startled to see her nursemaid turn into a bird, and her cries of alarm broke the spell. Isis then enlisted the aid of the queen to help her recover the body of her husband, Osiris. The king cut open the pillar and gave the chest to Isis, who brought the body of Osiris back to Egypt for proper burial. During the journey, Isis magically conceived a child with her dead husband. Once in Egypt, Isis hid in the marshes in the Delta so the evil brother Set would not discover that she was pregnant (with her son Horus). Set discovered the body of Osiris while hunting in the marshes and hacked his brother into 14 pieces, which he scattered throughout the land. Isis once again began searching for her husband and gradually found all the parts of his body except one, the phallus, which had been eaten by fish in the Nile. Isis held a funeral and erected a stele for each part of Osiris’s body in the place where it was found, hoping that Set would think each piece was buried separately. Then Isis assembled the pieces of her deceased husband, anointed his body with precious oils, and fashioned an artificial phallus for him. Isis magically assumed the form of a bird, hovered over the body of Osiris, and brought him back to life by reciting magical spells. Because of Isis’s powerful magic, Osiris resurrected and became the ruler of the Netherworld. Almost all the beliefs of the ancient funerary cult can be traced to this myth: The chest that exactly fit Osiris is the precursor of the anthropoid coffin that resembles the human shape and is designed to protect the body. The importance of a proper burial in Egyptian soil is emphasized by the efforts of Isis to recover the body of Osiris. The importance of an intact corpse for resurrection in the next world is demonstrated by Isis’s search for all the parts of her deceased husband’s body. Finally, and most important, when Isis recites the necessary magical words, Osiris resurrects in the same body he inhabited while alive. Mummification thus becomes essential to immortality: The body must be preserved for the afterlife.​
--------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings - Riddles In Stone

18:29 - 34:47
1:18:33 - 1:28:14
2:42:13 - 2:44:36
Mystery Schools - The Externalization of the Hierarchy pt.1of2.mp4​

Mystery Schools - The Externalization of the Hierarchy pt.2of2 .mp4​

THE EXTERNALISATION OF THE HIERARCHY​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Easter
"Ishtar", which is pronounced "Easter" was a day that commemorated the resurrection of one of their gods that they called "Tammuz", who was believed to be the only begotten son of the moon-goddess and the sun-god. In those ancient times, there was a man named Nimrod, who was the grandson of one of Noah'sson named Ham. Ham had a son named Cush who married a woman named Semiramis. Cush and Semiramis thenhad a son named him "Nimrod." After the death of his father, Nimrod married his own mother and became a powerful King. The Bible tells of this man, Nimrod, in Genesis 10:8-10 as follows: "And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord. And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad,and Calneh, in the land of Shinar." Nimrod became a god-man to the people and Semiramis, his wife and mother, became the powerful Queen of ancient Babylon. Nimrod was eventually killed by an enemy, and his body was cut in pieces and sent to various parts of his kingdom. Semiramis had all of the parts gathered, except for one part that could not be found. That missing part was his reproductive organ. Semiramis claimed that Nimrod could not come back to life without it and told the people of Babylon that Nimrod had ascended to the sun and was now to be called "Baal", the sun god. Queen Semiramis also proclaimed that Baal would be present on earth in the form of a flame, whether candle or lamp, when used in worship.​
Semiramis was creating a mystery religion, and with the help of Satan, she set herself up as a goddess. Semiramis claimed that she was immaculately conceived. She taught that the moon was a goddess that went through a 28 day cycle and ovulated when full. She further claimed that she came down from the moon in a giant moon egg that fell into the Euphrates River. This was to have happened at the time of the first full moon after the spring equinox.​
Semiramis became known as "Ishtar" which is pronounced "Easter", and her moon egg became known as "Ishtar's" egg." Ishtar soon became pregnant and claimed that it was the rays of the sun-god Baal that caused her to conceive. The son that she brought forth was named Tammuz. Tammuz was noted to be especially fond of rabbits, and they became sacred in the ancient religion, because Tammuz was believed to be the son of the sun-god, Baal. Tammuz, like his supposed father, became a hunter. The day came when Tammuz was killed by a wild pig. Queen Ishtar told the people that Tammuz was now ascended to his father, Baal, and that the two of them would be with the worshippers in the sacred candle or lamp flame as Father, Son and Spirit. Ishtar, who was now worshipped as the "Mother of God and Queen of Heaven", continued to build her mystery religion.​
The queen told the worshippers that when Tammuz was killed by the wild pig, some of his blood fell on the stump of an evergreen tree, and the stump grew into a full new tree overnight. This made the evergreen tree sacred by the blood of Tammuz. She also proclaimed a forty day period of time of sorrow each year prior to the anniversary of the death of Tammuz. During this time, no meat was to be eaten. Worshippers were to meditate upon the sacred mysteries of Baal and Tammuz, and to make the sign of the "T" in front of their hearts as they worshipped. They also ate sacred cakes with the marking of a "T" or cross on the top.​

The Ancient Babylonian Cult

Isaiah 47

1 "Come down and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon; Sit on the ground without a throne, O daughter of the Chaldeans! For you shall no more be called Tender and delicate. 2 Take the millstones and grind meal. Remove your veil, Take off the skirt, Uncover the thigh, Pass through the rivers. 3 Your nakedness shall be uncovered, Yes, your shame will be seen; I will take vengeance, And I will not arbitrate with a man." 4 As for our Redeemer, the Lord of hosts is His name, The Holy One of Israel. 5 "Sit in silence, and go into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans; For you shall no longer be called The Lady of Kingdoms. 6 I was angry with My people; I have profaned My inheritance, And given them into your hand. You showed them no mercy; On the elderly you laid your yoke very heavily. 7 And you said, 'I shall be a lady forever,' So that you did not take these things to heart, Nor remember the latter end of them. 8 "Therefore hear this now, you who are given to pleasures, Who dwell securely, Who say in your heart, 'I am, and there is no one else besides me; I shall not sit as a widow, Nor shall I know the loss of children'; 9 But these two things shall come to you In a moment, in one day: The loss of children, and widowhood. They shall come upon you in their fullness Because of the multitude of your sorceries, For the great abundance of your enchantments. 10 "For you have trusted in your wickedness; You have said, 'No one sees me'; Your wisdom and your knowledge have warped you; And you have said in your heart, 'I am, and there is no one else besides me.' 11 Therefore evil shall come upon you; You shall not know from where it arises. And trouble shall fall upon you; You will not be able to put it off. And desolation shall come upon you suddenly, Which you shall not know. 12 "Stand now with your enchantments And the multitude of your sorceries, In which you have labored from your youth-- Perhaps you will be able to profit, Perhaps you will prevail. 13 You are wearied in the multitude of your counsels; Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, And the monthly prognosticators Stand up and save you From what shall come upon you. 14 Behold, they shall be as stubble, The fire shall burn them; They shall not deliver themselves From the power of the flame; It shall not be a coal to be warmed by, Nor a fire to sit before! 15 Thus shall they be to you With whom you have labored, Your merchants from your youth; They shall wander each one to his quarter. No one shall save you.
Info on Nimrod, Semiramis, Tammuz and Babylon
Mother Child Cult Semiramis Tammuz Nimrod Pt3

Mother Child Cult Semiramis Tammuz Nimrod Pt4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UInLPqEQFK4

Americas Occult Holidays 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfXrgc6F49I

--start at 1:40

Americas Occult Holidays 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sJaVtACs_g

Ancient Babylon->Egypt->Europe

The only agenda that is hidden that many of us can't see us the one which effectively has us forsaking and denouncing our Ancestral Elders in favor of entities such as Yahweh and Allah.

No wonder we remain lost while white people us our Ancestral power against us we evoke lower daemons who wield no power.

The problem that I have with all this is labeling any and every form of divinity from ancient Egypt/Nubia/Kush under the branding of "Satanism" or the Occult.

There is nothing "Satanic" about Isis, Osiris or Horus, in fact these are the African divinities from which Christianity was grafted.

A few weeks ago I was sharing some of the same videos and one was talking about Bryonce and Jay Z.

It showed Hova sitting in a position similar to Osiris sitting on his throne with Beyonce standing next to him similar to the position and form of Isis.

Wow. If anything, this symbolism is not satanic. It is restoration of our oldest spiritual system of the Nubian-Kush nation.

exactly.. and if these symbols are suppose to have some power then why would you collect them all and expose your congregation to 60 plus minutes of Satanism? It might just be appealing to some of those members to gain some power on this earth.. and here dude is showing them all the symbols and hand signs and scripture resources.. the whole nine.. If these things have power, he has just enabled his folks to pursue that power.

watch 1:31 - 3:11

These entertainers don't seem to have a problem with being used as a weapon/tool to manipulate us all, even if it means manipulating the children.

***The next 3 videos contain drawings and scenes that may be considered too sexual.
I'm not sure if this violates any rules, but it is not intended to. I think the knowledge of what is going on and how it can be done outweighs the content.

The only agenda that is hidden that many of us can't see us the one which effectively has us forsaking and denouncing our Ancestral Elders in favor of entities such as Yahweh and Allah.

If you're referring to Whites forcing Christianity upon non-Whites, that is very well known and understood.

The agenda that is hidden is the smear campaign against Yahweh and Yeshua/Jesus by occultist posing as servants of Yeshua/Jesus.

And like I said previously: What if what "our ancestors" were doing and following was wrong/incorrect? Would it be wise to go back to doing something which is wrong?

No wonder we remain lost
We remain lost because we don't listen, acknowledge Yahweh, repent, live the Word, and more. The path set before us was one of peace, fairness, forgiveness, love, truth, mercy, meekness, and so forth, but we chose to go down other paths which got us lost. We wanted to be like the nation we were in. We went from a pure state (after slavery), a holy people consecrated (segregated) to Yahweh (the true Church), to a people doing the things and living the ways of the pagans-in-Christian-clothes (the "white people").

while white people us our Ancestral power against us
It's not ancestral power. Some White people, and others, used deceit, thievery, murder, hate, oppression, and so on to degrees others will not.

we evoke lower daemons who wield no power.

If you intend that to include Yahweh, that's hilarious.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back