Black Money Business Jobs : new african economic vision...

With African Leaders selling these rights and themselves only gaining money, power and influence. African people of Sierra Leone will continue to suffer. The video you shared outlined a vision and a request that should shake this earth. It puzzles me greatly that the richest nation on this earth. Remains to be exploited by the enemies within.

Were lost on Two Continents. Finding the poverty, oppression and struggle here...matching the poverty of Africa. Is it a spell? Could America and Africa be keeping both the people's of both Continents down in some collaboration. Because African people will rise like the diaspora will rise. When first we respect each other and rise here. I'll post the link next week...when my computer is back online. But it is a Black Elder stating

America' racism can only continue to stand, flourish and be a problem. As long as we don't stand and start by first gaining respect.

Slightly out of context only by my recall. But the message once I do share it will clarify it'self.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back