Black Women : NEVER MIND!!!!

Riada said:
Actually, I didn't see any post where you called me out. Which one was that?

I usually stay out of the womens section since I figure its just for women.
but will break that rule this time just to get swettees back.
Raida I don't think that sweetee is refering to having called you out personally but rather the whole "destee family" on their lack of replies and support offered.

I mean its not saying anything good about this forum when some white n nerdy cats thread can clock up near 200 replies with folk so eager to cuss at him and object to his prescence.

And yet when a sista posts something showing she is in need of some moral and emotional support it gets two replies one of which (yours) seems more intent on calling and questioning her on her past choice of men rather than offering up any kind of support and advice about her current situation.

none of this is looking to good for a forum with a bunch of members on it that claim to be about supporting uplifting and empowering brothas and sistas.

i hate to tell u this sweettee...but once you are found guilty in a situation where it's their word against yours...u have to do what the state says...smh, i'm sorry to hear all of this...

one thing i would do is file for child support...sounds like your ex needs to grow up some...maybe having to pay for his childrens upbringing will help him see the light and stop being trifling....plus the xtra money would help u out with the court empossed fines...

one love
khasm

sweettee29 said:
Thank you Sistah Abena I am so touched that you responded with uplifting advice

wow fam seems strange here I am with a serious issue going on and I am standing strong at 43 views and 1 reply

hmm

thanks for reading anyway hope I was able to entertain you with my real life issues

peace

I apologize for not responding Sister Sweettee, but the truth is, I didn't know what advice to give you pertaining to your situation. All I had to add was stay strong and keep your head up. And you are doing that already. I should have added it anyway, though. I wanted to give you much more. Something tangible that would help, but I couldn't. And believe, I feel awful about your whole situation. I was hoping someone here would have some legal advice for you, but I guess we don't have any lawyer's of paralegal's here.

To many times we get caught up in what seems like a no win predicament. To many times we have to struggle just to maintain, and all to many times we have to do it on our own. I just wish I had something more to offer. I just don't know what to do about this. Sister, if I was in this situation, I would be standing right where you are now. I'm feeling your frustration and disappointment too. I know what it's like to feel trapped and not know what to do next. All I got to offer is my ear and my heart, and you need more than that right now.

Are there any probono lawyers where you're at? I did a search one time, and pulled up a page where they claim to help. Let me do a search and see if I can find it again.

Okay, here's a link. You can try it and see what happens.
http://www.americanlegalproject.org/

Here's another link Sis. I can only hope one of these will be more helpful.:heart:
http://www.abanet.org/legalservices/findlegalhelp/faq_freehelp.cfm

That Jones Boy said:
I usually stay out of the womens section since I figure its just for women.
but will break that rule this time just to get swettees back.
Raida I don't think that sweetee is refering to having called you out personally but rather the whole "destee family" on their lack of replies and support offered.

I mean its not saying anything good about this forum when some white n nerdy cats thread can clock up near 200 replies with folk so eager to cuss at him and object to his prescence.

And yet when a sista posts something showing she is in need of some moral and emotional support it gets two replies one of which (yours) seems more intent on calling and questioning her on her past choice of men rather than offering up any kind of support and advice about her current situation.

none of this is looking to good for a forum with a bunch of members on it that claim to be about supporting uplifting and empowering brothas and sistas.

Okay, I understand. I don't have any information that might help this sistah, but I sure hope that reading this will help some other Black woman reading about this to learn a lesson from it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back