Black People : Never forget slavery

BallOfConfusion

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 23, 2006
why is it that its ok for jews to constantly remind everyone about the holocaust? they make movies about it, they make songs about the dreadful time and they get reimbersed by america who had absolutely nothing to do with the holocaust (according to them)....yet when a black person mentions slavery everyone acts like that was the stone ages and they tell us to forget about it?

I believe the native americans were recently reimbursed for what happened to them on their own land by this countries forefathers...yet we cant even get an apology from Sonny Purdue (georgia’s governor)

they want us to pretend like it never happened like we are inferior animals with nothing better to do than shoot each other and have babies out of wedlock....whats up with that?

so do us all a favor...next time you go to work remind a co-worker about lynching...next time your at the barbershop bring up the topic of the housenegro...next time your at a family reunion talk to your fam about the movie roots...

they wont let us forget...so lets not let them forget...peace kings and queens.

oldiesman

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 9, 2006
BallOfConfusion said:
why is it that its ok for jews to constantly remind everyone about the holocaust? they make movies about it, they make songs about the dreadful time and they get reimbersed by america who had absolutely nothing to do with the holocaust (according to them)....yet when a black person mentions slavery everyone acts like that was the stone ages and they tell us to forget about it?

I believe the native americans were recently reimbursed for what happened to them on their own land by this countries forefathers...yet we cant even get an apology from Sonny Purdue (georgia’s governor)

they want us to pretend like it never happened like we are inferior animals with nothing better to do than shoot each other and have babies out of wedlock....whats up with that?

so do us all a favor...next time you go to work remind a co-worker about lynching...next time your at the barbershop bring up the topic of the housenegro...next time your at a family reunion talk to your fam about the movie roots...

they wont let us forget...so lets not let them forget...peace kings and queens.
while you are right about us never forgetting slavery,we must not use it as a crutch either as an excuse for the sad sometimes stupid thing we as blacks do to ourselves and each other.

Each1teach1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 9, 2008
the dirty dirty for now
Occupation
build up the nation
Bro One of the reasons that this happens is because we allow them to forget and didnt demand the justice do unto us when we had the most opportunity to do so. Secondly we are so divided, semi concious, unconcious, sedated, uninvolved, apathetic or otherwise unavailable, that we cant even form solidarity and loyalty amongst one another. Those who do seem to care or atleast pretend to often suffer from a god complex or narcissism so bad that they forget that they once were ignorant too, in the dark with knowledge of who they are and what they can be. They contribute to the growing problem and instead of teaching and correcting with love they tear down, look down and set apart. Then there are the faithful, humble few who stay committed to the cause who try to save as many as they can.

Heres an anecdote, Once when I was in undergraduate school some successful black female lawyer had come to speak during the week when we were celebrating the 50th anniversary of Brown v Board of Education. This lady had the nerve to open her mouth and say that "blacks have come so far, I was able to go to (some ivyleague school, i forget which) I was able to do well, slavery and racism is a thing of the past and you all should forget about it" Well at that precise moment the crowd turned into a proverbial lynch mob, considering the fact that she was at an HBCU, she had just signed verbal death warrant with that one statement.
She basically had to leave as her invitation to speak was revoked the crowd wouldnt even hear anything else she had to say as we verbally ripped her a new one. I couldnt believe it and till this day I cant but there are people out there, black people who think this way. As delusional as it might be its a fact and you have those black conservatives to thank for it. That is all!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : I Will Never Forget The Evil And Horror Of chattel Slavery Chief Elder Osiris 0
Kemetstry Black People : WHY WE SHOULD NEVER LET GO OR FORGET Black People Open Forum 12
OldSoul OldSoul : Hadiya Pendleton - Never Forget OldSoul 1
M Black People : September 11th Never Forget Black People Open Forum 3
7 Black Poetry : We Must Never Forget (A Poetic Case For Reparations) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
L Black Poetry : NEVER FORGET YOU!! (TRUE STORY) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
S Black Poetry : Never Forget Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
alyce Black Poetry : I Shall Never Forget Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
O Black Poetry : I'll never forget you Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Don't post that! 5 surprising things you should never share on social media Science and Technology 0
R Black Poetry : Write a short letter with all sorts of cleverwords that was never heard before endeavorin high school make him take a long walk aftersome strong ta Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Hood made get good grades never got in trouble that persuades others, on the streets a thug but wanna sweep that under a rug flow galore and know the Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Shoot hoops for dollarsand like a group of scholarssearch for knowledgeand never touch garbagedon't want an medieval universityjest eat my legal Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
S Black Spirituality Religion : THE MOST SATANIC SONG YOU ALWAYS HEARD BUT NEVER THOUGHT WAS!!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
C Black People : The Dream That Never Was Meant To Free Your Mind Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : What it’s like to be a black student at Cambridge University: ‘People there had never met a black girl before’ Black Education / Schools 0
R Black Poetry : A note is a short letter with all sorts of clever words to speak that's never heard on the street, tonight need help to climb a flight of steps to got Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Angela22 Black Poetry : He'll Never Know, Will He Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : never bother the scorn, father was born far away he's in the car today flow for fun hair glow in the sun he know no one can challenge this he's Ame Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : NEVER BEFORE SEEN RECORDING BY SANDRA BLAND OF ARREST Black People Open Forum 6
R Black Poetry : Not ADAM but like a hot pattern I’m a guide in this brisk Needlework never a feeble jerk but legal Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Not ADAM but like a pattern I’m a guide in this brisk Needlework never a feeble jerk but legal clerk Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : “It's night time and it's a slight line between good and bad from the hood and mad, never informatio Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶ Republicans, Dems and "Progressives" unite telling blacks "We'll never give you reparations." Black People Politics 325
Willy Bravo Black Relationships : Never dated a Black Man or Woman? Black Relationships 7
R Black Poetry : A note is a short letter with all sort of clever words that you never heard its an endeavor with ver Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : LeBron James Is Done With Trump: 'I Would Never Sit Across From Him' Black Sports 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : After overcoming unthinkable hardship, Eritrean athlete never gives up Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Mario William vitale Black Short Stories : God Never Said Life Would Be Easy Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Henry Louis Gates Jr. on his never-ending quest to excavate African-American history African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Kawhi Leonard’s injury Spurs coach Gregg Popovich says: I’ve never seen anything like it Black Sports 3
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Never Too Much (Vandross Tribute) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
candeesweet Black Poetry : Never done Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: never bother the scorn, father was born far away I'm in the car today Americanize and fight Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : never bother the scorn, father was born far away I'm in the car today Americanize and fight this cha Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Lunar Cycle Black People Politics : It's Almost As If This Never Happened Black People Politics 0
nilevalley Black People : I never once believed AMERICA had entered a post racial stage Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Botswana : Quett Masire (1925-2017), the great African leader you’ve never heard of Botswana 0
freddie419 Black Poetry : Heroes Should Never Replace Your Dad Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: I Was Never Black Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
havokb Black Relationships : Never approached as a black woman Black Relationships 16
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Yvette Carnelle: "Government Ain't Never Did Nothing for Black People" is a lie Black People Politics 5
Liberty Law Forum : Never Before Seen Michael Brown Footage Emerges From the Day of His Death. Police Say It’s ‘Not Rele Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
nilevalley Black People : My 5th grade teacher never taught me this! Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Adore quotes take galore notes never ignore folks drink more coke // Than TV commercials wa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : 5 Things You Should Never Buy at Walmart Black Money Business Jobs 2
dazania African American History Culture : Black Americans Were Never Slaves African American History Culture 38
chuck Black People Politics : Always Ask: Never Demand! Black People Politics 3
Queenie Black Positive People : Never underestimate the abilities of Black women Black People Doing Positive Things 1
bearwarrior Black People Politics : America was never great response Black People Politics 16