Black Spirituality Religion : Never criticize any one in the world

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by dattaswami1, Aug 28, 2007.

1. dattaswami1

dattaswami1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    Never criticize any one in the world

Never criticize any one in the world. If you do not like to praise somebody, keep silent. If you scold somebody and suppose God is hidden in that person, it will lead to immediate punishment. Worship of God and insulting God will have immediate results in this world because both are powerful (Atyutkataih Papapunyaih……). The help and insult to the colleague souls will have results in the upper world in heaven and hell. But the service and insult to God in human form and devotees will have immediate results here itself.

Generally it is very difficult to identify God in human form who will try to hide Himself by looking like an ordinary person or some times looking like even a negative person. God in human form acts according to the role taken on the stage of the world. The role is according to the divine program drawn by God Himself. The role generally does not contain the supernatural behavior, which will create problems of free mixing of God with the souls. The role consists of mainly normal behavior and sometimes subnormal behavior to test the devotees or to drive away the undeserving devotees who will try to exploit God. In such case there is every possibility of misunderstanding God as a normal human being or some times as a bad human being.

If you neglect God assuming Him as a normal human being, there is nothing wrong in it and you will not be in loss even though you may not have the benefit. But if you insult Him assuming a bad fellow, that is the greatest sin and will have immediate negative effect. Since, we cannot trace out God easily, it is better not to criticize even a bad fellow. Leave him to his fate. Who are you to criticize anybody? You have lot of bad points shown by your bulky thumb, when you point out others with your lean finger. The constitution of God running the divine cycle of deeds will take care of everything in the world. Why do you unnecessarily take the risk of insulting the hidden God?

At the Lotus Feet of His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

Anil Antony

www.***************************
    Universal Spirituality for World Peace
    antonyanil@***************************

2. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    It's not about criticizing anyone, personally, but speaking on any bad behavior they commit; and we, as faithful, should want the same for ourselves if we seek to do better before the KING.

We must do all things in faith, and that includes when we speak on the wrong doings of others. We should speak on it, not as if we've never committed a wrong act, but as if we want them to be better before the KING on High. :) We should do this in memory of the One who died for our sins on the tree that salvation may be had by us, and the One who was resurrected from the dead the 3rd day. When we do, we do works in the faith that He given us, and by the commandments He has taught us.

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    do you feel compelled to respond to every single post this guy ever made?
    will you please stop pulling up this guys posts and putting them on front. please?

4. Angela22

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317

It's a site about discussion on points, in case you have forgotten. I'm speaking on points like everyone else, and some points he's made, I can relate to, so I write.

If you don't like it, stop following every post I make to his threads.:10500: As if you're compelled to read them just cause they're on the front page. Is that hard?

Hmmm, I never saw a site rule that said I couldn't reply to old threads by the same user, if another user becomes irritated or annoyed by it. So, I'll keep posting. :whistling:

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    never said there was a rule. i just asked you to stop spamming the rest of us is all. you know, common curtesy.

6. Angela22

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317

Replying to threads by the same user isn't spam, neither is speaking on the Father and the Son in the manner which I speak. If you don't like the content, stop reading the thread, and my posts(which are, both, within site rules). Easy as that.

Both show no disrespect to any member, and there isn't anything inciting disruption. And I see no links nor have these particular threads been locked(indicating, they're allowed to be replied to) so you're coming at me with nada.:10500:

I notice you like to call a lot of users on Destee on "spamming" the site, or if they aren't in a mass discussion, you like to act as if they are causing trouble(e.g. when you "asked" Perfection if he was talking to himself, when he made no mention of you whatsoever in his own thread.)

Maybe you need to pick your threads better so you'll stop running into this "spam", and stop thinking you run the front page and what people should post. :) In two words, quit instigating.:confused:

Again, an easy task.

And spamming would mean more than lack of common courtesy, last I checked.