Black Poetry : never bother the scorn, father was born far away I'm in the car today Americanize and fight this cha

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
never bother the scorn, father was born far away I'm in the car today Americanize and fight this characterize my writes so recognize the hype used here, on the streets distinguish will speak English I seek to bring this in BLACK HIP HOP so grab a book and have a look my vocab shook folks, let me make this clear SHAKESPEARE was great, so I wear hood bandanas and have good manners
and would bananas be enough for lunch with Hawaii punch? so wind on my wings and then the bling make me a fly guy so girls I want pie to fry, ok true no doubt and throughout my speech I pause because I try to teach and pause to reach Santa Claus wanna a MERCEDES BENZ for Christmas, now it's OCTOBER over in KROGERS to buy Folgers to have a cup of joe tomorrow and a corrupt flow bring sorrow, so BLACK HIP HOP is the gravity of the situation, now I'm in VIRGINIA BEACH rapping reach slapping whack cats yall feel me?

Have a desire to possess but it require a girl’s breast and nothing less //
Wanna go to the beach oh no here comes a peach fine brown butt i rest //
Want her in my room so i can sniff her brand of perfume then kiss her lips //
She’s bless with brisk hips wanna lift her dress I know her gift is bless trips //
Downtown in the making gonna be around taking chances at romances wow //
Got s cell phone she’ll be swell at home dope text and hope for sex and now //
Want an apple and a can of snapple, always clever taught but never thought //
I could aspire to those heights with flows my writes are banging but caught //
Between a rock and a hard place

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back