Black Relationships : Never approached as a black woman

I am never approached by men as a black woman. Not even black men approach me, or at least only one has. And no offense, sometimes I see unattractive black women with unattractive black men. Maybe its because I am not light skin.....? People tell me I have a babyface and it doesn't help that I am a petite girl. People always ask me for my age all the time. 5'6 and weigh 125 lbs and I am 21 and in college. I don't go to bars or nightclubs.

I am not an ugly girl because strangers call me beautiful/pretty. I am Nigerian-American and I have Sudanese men ask me if I am Hausa and that I am really attractive. One Sudanese man asked if I have a bf and when I told him I never had one before he was surprised and said I was really pretty and said that he sees ugly women with bfs. Or sometimes on the street, a man will say I am beautiful but still never approached. Then, I see many white guys staring at me but never approaching me. Why it that I am still never approached by any men-not even aggressive black men?

You may not be being approached at the moment, but did you consider that the person interested may be observing you? That's what I have learned to do concerning any woman I'm interested in, especially her conversation and handling of people and situations.

I am never approached by men as a black woman. Not even black men approach me, or at least only one has. And no offense, sometimes I see unattractive black women with unattractive black men. Maybe its because I am not light skin.....? People tell me I have a babyface and it doesn't help that I am a petite girl. People always ask me for my age all the time. 5'6 and weigh 125 lbs and I am 21 and in college. I don't go to bars or nightclubs.

I am not an ugly girl because strangers call me beautiful/pretty. I am Nigerian-American and I have Sudanese men ask me if I am Hausa and that I am really attractive. One Sudanese man asked if I have a bf and when I told him I never had one before he was surprised and said I was really pretty and said that he sees ugly women with bfs. Or sometimes on the street, a man will say I am beautiful but still never approached. Then, I see many white guys staring at me but never approaching me. Why it that I am still never approached by any men-not even aggressive black men?

Maybe it's your entitlement attitude. What are you doing besides looking cute? Why should anyone be interested in you simply because of your outward appearance?
Dudes steer clear of women that are "too pretty" for a reason.. and it's not because they're scared. It's because of the baggage that comes along with a woman that believes
her looks entitles her to something.

Not saying that that's what you do, but is it? Should simply being female and being cute get you somewhere with dudes? Think about it.

context is everything.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back