Science and Technology : Network Service Desk Engineer

Riya

Sep 4, 2019
A Network Service Desk Engineer has to be prepared for working in a fast-paced working environment and has to be able to identify and deal with problems quickly. This can be a very fulfilling career as part of the managed services team that provides 24 x 7 monitoring, operations, and support services, a network service desk engineer will offer second level network support.
While giving priority to any issues the staff may have, they should be able to gather and analyze information that will result in identifying sources of errors and resolve performance issues.
They are also responsible for documenting security procedures and standards and will deal with third party vendors to evaluate benefits and costs. This can involve in-depth analysis and research on customer networks.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.