Black People : Neophobic Behavior

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
Trapped like rats... well they are predictable.
They do the same thing, travel the same path always and will not try or reluctant to anything new.
In many cases.. are caught, trapped and killed.
=================
Not calling anyone a rat.. just some things that make you go hummmmm...
=================
http://www.humantruth.info/neophobia.html
General Neophobia in Everyday Life
Humankind's Fear of Progress and Change

The Role of the Press in Creating Hysteria
“Downmarket media publications reflect - and exaggerate - many of the fears of society itself. People want their lives to be part of historical drama. The millennium bug, worldwide pandemics, moral panics and fear that society is going wrong all betray humankind's neophobic reactions to progress and change. Newspaper editors pick on this fear and concoct alarmist stories from everyday events and statistics; for example they publish alarmist articles on dangers from mobile phone masts even though there are none.
People fear what is new, more than they care to fear the unknown (or known) risks of what is accepted.
===============
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neophobia

Neophobia, or metathesiophobia, is the fear of anything new, especially a persistent and abnormal fear. In its milder form, it can manifest as the unwillingness to try new things or break from routine.

Neophobic Behavior

Well documents behavior. Studied, utilized, practiced and understood by Scientist and many Americans. Oh yea.. I believe we are being played.

I recently came across this… and read. Rats are considered very neophobic. They are weary of anything new. Of course I started thinking. Rats arrived abundantly from Europe. Europeans brought Slaves to America. Europeans understood rats. So the question is.

• Does our ancestral heritage have us neophobic to change?
  • Why didn’t many slaves leave the South after Slavery?
  • Are we afraid of change to the degree… we could be self-defeating our own progress to a better life?
  • Knowing drugs, smoking and alcohol are bad for us.. why do we continue to do it...? simplist of a neophobic action... being human ( unlike a rat ) knowing it is wrong, bad and yet won't do anything different to avoid demise, being trapped or held in a destruction position.
Is it possible the treatment, conditions, and how slaves were treated for hundreds of years along with the fears instilled in our ancestral heritage… be affecting us in some manner?
  • What causes people to avoid change, and improve themselves?
  • Old dog doesn't learn new tricks... I hear this alot.
  • Thats not how I do that.. is another... without being open minded enough to consider... is it working?

[QUOTE="HODEE, post: 970883, member: 2617" Trapped like rats... well they are predictable.
They do the same thing, travel the same path always and will not try or reluctant to anything new.
=================
=================

===============

Neophobia, or metathesiophobia, is the fear of anything new, especially a persistent and abnormal fear. In its milder form, it can manifest as the unwillingness to try new things or break from routine.

Neophobic Behavior

Well documents behavior. Studied, utilized, practiced and understood by Scientist and many Americans. Oh yea.. I believe we are being played.

I recently came across this… and read. Rats are considered very neophobic. They are weary of anything new. Of course I started thinking. Rats arrived abundantly from Europe. Europeans brought Slaves to America. Europeans understood rats. So the question is.

• Are we afraid of change to the degree… we could be self-defeating our own progress to a better life?
  • Knowing drugs, smoking and alcohol are bad for us.. why do we continue to do it...? simplist of a neophobic action... being human ( unlike a rat ) knowing it is wrong, bad and yet won't do anything different to avoid demise, being trapped or held in a destruction position.
Is it possible the treatment, conditions, and how slaves were treated for hundreds of years along with the fears instilled in our ancestral heritage… be affecting us in some manner?
  • Thats not how I do that.. is another... without being open minded enough to consider... is it working?
/QUOTE] How/why would you marginalize, totally ignore or aspire to explain away the manner in which we’ve been covertly warred on by the European collective as standard for over 2000 years, in the most despicably cowardly onslaught on the historical record; when has WAR on Africa/ Africans EVER been openly declared as opposed to constantly being waged to this day?

The French very treacherously captured and imprisoned for life Toussaint L’overture for so brilliantly defeating Napoleon in freeing Haiti from chattel Slavery [subsequently bankrupted Haiti by insisting on being paid millions {the equivalent to billions today} right up to 1946], our own traitors were deployed [have you ever read Steven Cokely’s exposé of the Boulé] to sideline visionary leaders like Marcus Garvey, Kwame Nkrumah and Eric Williams concerted focus on starting the African Renaissance in the 20th century, with the likes of Malcolm X, Dr Martin Luther King very publicly executed in the USA for attempting to intelligently organize and lead us.

Why would or should WE even consider taking the consistently disarming justice and equality RHETORIC that they always spout seriously; in that though our lower echelons aren't any more lost/clueless than the white trash, however we aren't doing enough are we, with regard to intelligently organizing/leading them in the increasingly competitive 21st century?

What about the manner in which [Fidel Castro is actually in the Guinness book of World records for surviving more assassination attempts than any other head of state] Samora Machel/Freelimo was so maliciously executed by the South Africans literally blasting his civilian airliner out of the sky, who along with Steve Biko, Patrice Lumumba, and countless other like Sekarna in Bukino Fasso aren’t they all part of the very long list of African leaders/heroes who have lost their lives in the ongoing WAR for African freedom, in Africa?

Can you NOW relate to why ALL the peoples of African ethnicity in general, in the USA and the rest of the Diaspora along with their siblings in Nigeria, South Africa and the rest of Africa in particular NEED the so uplifting TRUTHS of an African centred History Curriculum, and would you be prepared to focus both your off and online activities in line with that agenda/enlist and encourage your family, friends and associates to do whatever they can to help to project and promote our TRUE history as provided by the works of Dr Henrik Clark, Asa G Hilliard III, Dr Ivan van Sertima and Anthony T Browder?

As both our individual and collective worldview is created by the historical facts/perspective that we are taught, isn’t our own truthfully updated African History curriculum at the core of resurrecting both the individual and collective self esteem necessary to kick start the African Renaissance in the 21st century, by providing our people in general, our youth specifically with a strong foundation with regard to our capabilities in every area of human activity, TODAY?

When WE don't educate/rationally program ANY/ALL of our people to consciously acknowledge our African ethnicity [as opposed to alleged Blackness/how BLACK is Halle or Barack] as a blessing as opposed to a curse; aren't we extremely unlikely to even begin to fulfil our main responsibility; to deduce and construct the socio-economic vehicles that will initially adequately secure our communities and countries, creating the possibility of us eventually collectively advancing and competing with the rest of Humanity in the 21st century?

SHOULDN'T ALL OF OUR SCHOOLS in general, especially the traditionally Black Schools in the UK, USA the rest of the Diaspora and Africa in particular be teaching our own truthfully updated History Curriculum highlighting our so diverse but efficiently marginalized or totally ignored contributions to Civilization in every area of human activity over the last 5000 years; thus reprogramming the minds of the people of African ethnicity with our TRUE history [as unearthed by our own historians] as a truly superlative therapy for the residual trauma of the ongoing AFRICAN HOLOCAUST, for which both an apology and reparations are STILL missing TODAY, aren't THEY?

Would you concur that there is a mountain of useful information that we peoples of African ethnicity in general, our would be leaders and leaders specifically need to ingest and digest if we’re going to even begin to deduce how to constructively develop ourselves and our communities in order to kick start the African Renaissance in the 21st century?

Even more bizarre is our ongoing acceptance as people of African ethnicity of the current status quo or are you all truly unaware of the fact that ALL over the World including Africa, Europeans still LEGALLY own allegedly; all the land and resources they acquired during the looting, pillaging, RAPE of this planet in general, of OUR continent [Africa] in particular that Colonialism and Apartheid sanctioned as the norm [in fact aren’t THEY making the same play again with their WAR ON TERROR] as opposed to the longest list of unacknowledged unpunished Human Rights violations/CRIMES in human history?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
Flattop.jpg

Brother Orison

I'm not as well read as yourself on the many authors you listed.
People are so individualistic. That is a good thing I believe. Otherwise life would be boring, and there would no new people to meet.

I read a lot of technical material.

I have read Garvey, George Washington Carver, W.E.B Dubois, Fredrick Douglas Martin Luther King and Malcolm and some others...

Blackness / how BLACK is Halle or Barack
In acknowledging African ethnicity is there a measure for a Black Man or Woman that must be met?
Before they can declare themselves Black?
==========
I haven't heard Blacks say or consider being Black a curse.
What you wrote I have heard Mormons say.
==========
When WE don't educate/rationally program ANY/ALL of our people
Is educating people on what you share or have shared actually programming?

Neophobic Behavior... are we predictable?

Last edited:
I know zip about our ancestral heritage but i'm learning and from what i've gleaned so far when they were kidnapped & forced here to build America for "The other man" without the benefit of pay they were pretty progressive in their own right. The smart slaves a/k/a the field negro's (Who were consistently ratted out by the house negro's for White masters favor) fled North & wound up returning to Hell to free the house negro's who fought them & the White Northerners for White master. Some people welcome positive change, some people crave change to stave of stagnation, some people avoid change as they feel it upsets the status quo a/k/a self professed power & control & some people even fear change for various reasons not beneficial to their mental health & well being, some people say the more things change the more they stay the same. Who really knows what it is, I guess it just is & no amount of analysis will ever truly define it.

Thank you Sister Arianne
I like what you shared...
Some people welcome positive change, some people crave change to stave of stagnation, some people avoid change as they feel it upsets the status quo a/k/a self professed power & control & some people even fear change for various reasons not beneficial to their mental health & well being, some people say the more things change the more they stay the same.

The fear of change is a fear of uncharted experiences, new feelings, ideas, ways of resolving and the sheer and scary uncertainty and unknown and lack of familiarity. The end of something is the start of something new. Be it a relationship, job, experience or travel... seek change, welcome It I say.

Shaking up somethings just enough, change the routine, response, action, or reaction... sparks growth. Intellectually, spiritually and on many other levels each experience and growth all unique to each individual. but I can say..

Change is so GOOD. Don't turn over the cart,like I would /have in some instances I am bold sometimes with change.

I have and sometimes still tolerate a lot of B.S from bosses, people in my life. I have changed things much to the better in many cases. I can become undefinable..... not to myself. I do it after I've had enough.

They aren't doing the right thing, not making things better, will to change themselves or compromise in every case. My turn...I initiate the changes I desire and need... it may include them or it may not...their ride is over.
I become that way, because they are on their way out of my life, losing time in my life and losing all control and influence. Control, influence over me and my time...I gave them. I know what I am doing, where I would like to go, where I am headed and what I need.
I toss want sometimes... life is a NEED factor!

But shake the handle a bit, threaten to overturn it if others are doing it anyway. Live a bit dangerously.. with change.

Say no when you really want to / need to. Deny yourself an urge... a bad one especially. Reward yourself often. Size of the reward is not important.. the reward could be a dessert.. or just be peace of mind.
It is easier / exciting, needed and fun once change becomes something that is welcomed.

Totally dependable... and predictable. I can be, and I can change that if needed.
I Never ever want to be Neophobic enough to get used, abused or stuck in a rut.

[QUOTE="HODEE, post: 970883, member: 2617" Trapped like rats... well they are predictable.
=================
=================

===============

Neophobic Behavior

/QUOTE] How/why would you marginalize, totally ignore or aspire to explain away the manner in which we’ve been covertly warred on by the European collective as standard for over 2000 years, in the most despicably cowardly onslaught on the historical record; when has WAR on Africa/ Africans EVER been openly declared as opposed to constantly being waged to this day?

The French very treacherously captured and imprisoned for life Toussaint L’overture for so brilliantly defeating Napoleon in freeing Haiti from chattel Slavery [subsequently bankrupted Haiti by insisting on being paid millions {the equivalent to billions today} right up to 1946], our own traitors were deployed [have you ever read Steven Cokely’s exposé of the Boulé] to sideline visionary leaders like Marcus Garvey, Kwame Nkrumah and Eric Williams concerted focus on starting the African Renaissance in the 20th century, with the likes of Malcolm X, Dr Martin Luther King very publicly executed in the USA for attempting to intelligently organize and lead us.

Why would or should WE even consider taking the consistently disarming justice and equality RHETORIC that they always spout seriously; in that though our lower echelons aren't any more lost/clueless than the white trash, however we aren't doing enough are we, with regard to intelligently organizing/leading them in the increasingly competitive 21st century?

What about the manner in which [Fidel Castro is actually in the Guinness book of World records for surviving more assassination attempts than any other head of state] Samora Machel/Freelimo was so maliciously executed by the South Africans literally blasting his civilian airliner out of the sky, who along with Steve Biko, Patrice Lumumba, and countless other like Sekarna in Bukino Fasso aren’t they all part of the very long list of African leaders/heroes who have lost their lives in the ongoing WAR for African freedom, in Africa?

Can you NOW relate to why ALL the peoples of African ethnicity in general, in the USA and the rest of the Diaspora along with their siblings in Nigeria, South Africa and the rest of Africa in particular NEED the so uplifting TRUTHS of an African centred History Curriculum, and would you be prepared to focus both your off and online activities in line with that agenda/enlist and encourage your family, friends and associates to do whatever they can to help to project and promote our TRUE history as provided by the works of Dr Henrik Clark, Asa G Hilliard III, Dr Ivan van Sertima and Anthony T Browder?

As both our individual and collective worldview is created by the historical facts/perspective that we are taught, isn’t our own truthfully updated African History curriculum at the core of resurrecting both the individual and collective self esteem necessary to kick start the African Renaissance in the 21st century, by providing our people in general, our youth specifically with a strong foundation with regard to our capabilities in every area of human activity, TODAY?

When WE don't educate/rationally program ANY/ALL of our people to consciously acknowledge our African ethnicity [as opposed to alleged Blackness/how BLACK is Halle or Barack] as a blessing as opposed to a curse; aren't we extremely unlikely to even begin to fulfil our main responsibility; to deduce and construct the socio-economic vehicles that will initially adequately secure our communities and countries, creating the possibility of us eventually collectively advancing and competing with the rest of Humanity in the 21st century?
In acknowledging African ethnicity is there a measure for a Black Man or Woman that must be met? ( language, hair, darkness of skin, etc.. )
Before they can declare themselves Black?

I haven't heard Blacks say or consider being Black a curse.
What you wrote I have heard Mormons say.

Too is educating people on what you share or have shared actually programing?
All of which is connected to my asertions/questions in this post generally, the underlined above specifically how exactly, or has your functional literacy collapsed/have another go, eh?

SHOULDN'T ALL OF OUR SCHOOLS in general, especially the traditionally Black Schools in the UK, USA the rest of the Diaspora and Africa in particular be teaching our own truthfully updated History Curriculum highlighting our so diverse but efficiently marginalized or totally ignored contributions to Civilization in every area of human activity over the last 5000 years; thus reprogramming the minds of the people of African ethnicity with our TRUE history [as unearthed by our own historians] as a truly superlative therapy for the residual trauma of the ongoing AFRICAN HOLOCAUST, for which both an apology and reparations are STILL missing TODAY, aren't THEY?

Would you concur that there is a mountain of useful information that we peoples of African ethnicity in general, our would be leaders and leaders specifically need to ingest and digest if we’re going to even begin to deduce how to constructively develop ourselves and our communities in order to kick start the African Renaissance in the 21st century?

Even more bizarre is our ongoing acceptance as people of African ethnicity of the current status quo or are you all truly unaware of the fact that ALL over the World including Africa, Europeans still LEGALLY own allegedly; all the land and resources they acquired during the looting, pillaging, RAPE of this planet in general, of OUR continent [Africa] in particular that Colonialism and Apartheid sanctioned as the norm [in fact aren’t THEY making the same play again with their WAR ON TERROR] as opposed to the longest list of unacknowledged unpunished Human Rights violations/CRIMES in human history?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
[sanlorenzohead.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back