Black Education / Schools : Neo-Nazi Leader Orders White Supremacists to Harass American University’s 1st Black Female Student B

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015
Neo-Nazi Leader Orders White Supremacists to Harass American University’s 1st Black Female Student Body President

upload_2017-5-10_13-7-10.png

After American University elected the first African-American woman to lead its student body, the white supremacist leader who founded one of the largest hate sites on the internet began an online campaign to troll her and her sorority with racist taunts, according to a report by ABC News.

Read more

http://www.theroot.com/neo-nazi-leader-orders-white-supremacists-to-harass-ame-1795094288

Latest profile posts

It's been a good while, but this place has always been home. Thankful to be here.
Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.