Black People Politics : Nelson Mandela's Legacy of Violence

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Lakeesha T, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lakeesha T

Lakeesha T Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +10
    Nelson Mandela's Legacy of Violence

1. He was head of UmKhonto we Sizwe, (MK), the terrorist wing of the ANC.
    2. He plead guilty to 156 acts of public violence including mobilizing bombing campaigns.
    3. Children were killed by Nelson Mandela’s MK terrorist organization
    4. His wife Winnie Mandela supported "necklacing" (burning people alive).

Any thoughts on this? Are people seriously forgiving him for these epic acts of violence?

Sources:
    http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-co...s-like-castro-arafat-and-ghadafi-2767940.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnie_Mandela#Criminal_convictions_and_findings_of_criminal_behaviour

2. Orisons

Orisons Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
    Ratings:
    +601
    Are YOU truly so totally genuinely lost, baffled and confused or just hoping that WE are, Nelson Mandela was an imprisoned general in our ongoing WAR against what was/is easily one of the most maliciously EVIL constructs/South Africa’s Apartheid regime, of the ongoing African HOLOCAUSTof over 500 years duration?

But for my knowledge of his attempts to very publicly thank Fidel Castro and the Cuban people for being so instrumental in destroying formal Apartheid in South Africa, securing his release from prison; I would probably be among his critics for so quickly forgiving the PARASITES who so systematically abused, tortured and murdered thousands of Africans in their homeland for refusing to be categorised as a sub-species/worker class as opposed to human beings with the same inalienable rights to grow and develop themselves, families and communities as whites or any other member of the human family?

Were you previously aware of the FACT that formal Apartheid in South Africa [its informal now like in the USA/most of the West] only ended up reeling on the ropes due to the debacle that resulted from the South African Expeditionary Army assisting UNITA led by Jonas Savimbi forces push on Angola’s capital Luanda, which was stopped by the MPLA Cuban coalition’s forces at Cuito Carnevale in 1987; when the Cuban piloted MIG’s achieved air superiority along with the Soviet tanks driven by the coalition’s forces encircling the South African/UNITA counter offensive at T’Chipa in 1988 was the knockout blow, wasn’t it?

When the Neo-NAZI racist Afrikaner NUTCASES tried to regroup, beat the count, the white South African youth cut them down by refusing to be conscripted/recruited en mass into the bloodbath Angola was poised to become for the South African Expeditionary Army [now that their dream of driving the 55 000 Cuban volunteers assisting the MPLA into the sea, was in tatters]; which was when the negotiations to free Namibia/dismantle Apartheid began; in Cairo; all of which is general knowledge in Angola, Namibia and South Africa, but has NEVER EVER been published in the rest of the world, has it?

Nelson Mandela, to his credit attempted to publicly project and promote the TRUTH as underlined by his first foreign trip after being freed from jail being to Havana, where he very publicly thanked Fidel Castro and the Cuban people for their HUGE contribution to the African liberation struggle generally, in South Africa specifically, what could he do about the Western mass media imposing a total NEWS BLACKOUT of both his visit and Fidel Castro's subsequent visit to South Africa [due to him accepting Nelson Mandela's so personal invitation] where he was thanked by the ANC in South Africa's Parliament?

Why shouldn’t we use Nelson Mandela’s death to promote the TRUTH [which their mass media has so efficiently repressed to date] with regard to the manner in which thousands of Cubans paid with their lives to make political freedom a reality for non-whites in general, the indigenous peoples of African ethnicity specifically in Southern Africa; or haven’t you noted the manner in which their mass media TODAY is STILL attempting to say that Apartheid collapsed/Mandela was freed due to pressure/economic sanctions/white benevolence, which were a SHAM weren’t they in that the USA, UK and the west were covertly supporting South Africa’s Apartheid regime [a fact that only Maggie Thatcher was EVER honest about] as opposed to the very comprehensive manner in which a modern white army was CRUSHED by a modern comparably equipped non-white/African army?

APARTHEID DIED OF SHAME!
    Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
    graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

3. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901

I have a thought. Mandela NEVER initiated anything all his actions were reactions TO THE VIOLENCE HE ENCOUNTERED FROM the euro barbarian.

Lakeesha T or whoever you are it must suck to wake up everyday miserable and with an inferiority complex. I guess I'd wake up mad too everyday if I realized my legacy was one of shallowness.

Help is on the way.

4. Lakeesha T

United States
    Ratings:
    +10
    The children that his organization killed, I doubt that those children drew first blood and even if they did draw first blood, they didn't deserve to be killed. You agree?

5. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    Yes I agree that being miserable has its' downside.

And when an inferiority complex leads to misery it's even worse.

6. Orisons

Orisons Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
    Ratings:
    +601
    Are YOU truly so totally genuinely lost, baffled and confused or just hoping that WE are, wasn’t Nelson Mandela an imprisoned general in our ongoing WAR against what was/is easily one of the most maliciously EVIL constructs/South Africa’s Apartheid regime, of the ongoing African HOLOCAUSTof over 500 years duration?

But for my knowledge of his attempts to very publicly thank Fidel Castro and the Cuban people for being so instrumental in destroying formal Apartheid in South Africa, securing his release from prison; I would probably be among his critics for so quickly forgiving the PARASITES who so systematically abused, tortured and murdered thousands of Africans in their homeland for refusing to be categorised as a sub-species/worker class as opposed to human beings with the same inalienable rights to grow and develop themselves, families and communities as whites or any other member of the human family?
    Isn’t this individual one of the more obvious TROLLS/BATTERING RAMS [as underlined by the way my questions above have been totally ignored], or are we meant to believe that racist whites would ever be concerned about US killing each other, even if we are attempting to weed out sellouts/traitors/always our biggest challenge?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
    graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

7. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
  8. Gorilla

Gorilla Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,399
    It's probably not smart to engage the trolling, but Mandela definitely isn't the figure his legacy will be popularized into. However the charges the thread makes against him here are pretty shabby. Mandela had a pretty formulate view on violence that articulated a practical approach and drawbacks to certain forms. That's why sabotage was the highest priority instead of what he described as guerrilla warfare, terrorism (targeting people not property), and open warfare were much further down the list on practical or appropriate things.

If the apartheid government had any evidence (thanks to very public and political pressure as well) that Mandela was involved in that sort of things they would've hung him -- in the manner that tons of people were calling for.

Mandela also had nothing to do with his wife's activities and the activities of the MUFC organization. He found about them while he was still in prison, and it was definitely a point of contention in their relationship. When she was found guilty, he divorced her:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson_Mandela#Pollsmoor_Prison:_1982.E2.80.931988

9. Lakeesha T

United States
    Ratings:
    +10
    You answered my question with a bunch of questions, you should expect my non-response.

10. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.