Black People : Nelson Mandela buried in rolling hills of S Africa

quote="butterfly#1, post: 850142, member: 27263" Mr. Orisons, Don't bother to rant as a reply to what I feel about MR.MANDELA ..

Yes, since attending oldsoul's classes and the attention given to Mr. Madela in the threads, especially those of Bro. ClydeCoger, and many others here....

I feel I know why he was freed, and what he used his freedom to attain. So don't use up your purple ink on me, it doesn't matter what you say....

Your opinions are just that.....YOUR OPINIONS!

BTW, do you wish Madeba to have no place in history because he said..."You can't tell me who my friends are"?

Madeba is gone, dead and buried....let him go and rest in peace![/quote But do you FEEL better now dear, how does it feel to actually be fighting in a completely empty room or is your functional literacy the problem?

The Western mass media chose to totally ignore Nelson Mandela’s first foreign trip on being freed from jail being to Havana to very publicly thank Fidel Castro and the Cuban people for being so instrumental in his release [or didn’t you notice Raol Castro’s prominent position among the world leaders at last week’s ceremony]; but why should we go with their flow as opposed to projecting and promoting the TRUTH?

How could I or anyone remove Nelson Mandela from his so prominent place in history, however his statement “You cant tell me who my friends are” on the very visit to Cuba where he very very publicly not only thanked Fidel Castro but formally invited him to South Africa where he was publicly feted, thanked by the ANC in South Africa’s Parliament, thus shouldn’t YOU be asking yourself why these visits were NEVER a news item anywhere in the West in general, the USA specifically?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
[/quote]

:10500: sometimes i wish i could understand you……..
WHATEVER!

James are YOU genuinely functionally illiterate or are your difficulties with my posts more to do with the FACT that you DON’T WANT TO KNOW, truly cannot rationally extract factual information that is posted to you in English [allegedly your mother tongue]?

Have another go, EH?

How many of YOU KNOW the real reason Nelson Mandela was freed?
Why shouldn’t WE use Nelson Mandela’s death to promote the TRUTH as he tried to [which the mass media generally, their mass media specifically has so efficiently repressed to date] with regard to the manner in which thousands of Cubans paid with their lives to make political freedom a reality for non-whites in general, the indigenous peoples of African ethnicity specifically in Southern Africa?

Haven’t you noted the manner in which their mass media TODAY is STILL attempting to say that Apartheid collapsed/Mandela was freed due to pressure/economic sanctions/white benevolence, which were a SHAM weren’t they in that the USA, UK and the west were covertly supporting South Africa’s Apartheid regime [a fact that only Maggie Thatcher was EVER honest about, with David Cameron part of a group of Conservative MP’s publicly lobbying for Nelson Mandela to be hanged] as opposed to the very comprehensive manner in which a modern white army was CRUSHED by a modern comparably equipped non-white/African army in Angola in 1987/8, breaking formal Apartheid in South Africa’s back?

Were you all previously aware of the FACT that formal Apartheid in South Africa [its informal now like in the USA/UK and most of the West] only ended up reeling on the ropes due to the debacle that resulted from the South African Expeditionary Army assisting UNITA led by Jonas Savimbi forces push on Angola’s capital Luanda, being stopped by the MPLA Cuban coalition’s forces at Cuito Carnevale in 1987; when the Cuban piloted MIG’s achieved air superiority, along with the Soviet tanks driven by the coalition’s forces encircling the South African Expeditionary Army/UNITA counter offensive at T’Chipa in 1988 was the knockout blow, wasn’t it?

When the Neo-NAZI White Supremacist racist Afrikaner NUTCASES tried to regroup, beat the count, the far more astute than most white South African youth cut them down, by refusing to be conscripted/recruited en mass into the bloodbath Angola was poised to become for the South African Expeditionary Army [now that their dream of driving the 55 000 Cuban volunteers funded by Gaddafi/Libya assisting the MPLA into the sea, was in tatters]; which was when the negotiations to free Namibia/dismantle formal Apartheid began; in Cairo; all of which is general knowledge in Angola, Namibia and South Africa, but has NEVER EVER been published in the rest of the world, has it [isn’t the mass media spectacularly efficient at hiding white defeats]?

Nelson Mandela, to his credit attempted to publicly project and promote the TRUTH as underlined by his first foreign trip after being freed from jail being to Havana, where he very publicly thanked Fidel Castro and the Cuban people for their HUGE contribution to the African liberation struggle generally, in South Africa specifically, what could Mandela do about the Western mass media imposing a total NEWS BLACKOUT of both his visit and Fidel Castro's subsequent visit to South Africa [due to him accepting Nelson Mandela's so personal invitation] where he was thanked by the ANC in South Africa's Parliament [all of which you could have viewed for yourself up until recently on You Tube/but those videos have since been deleted]?

When THEY attempted to challenge Nelson Mandela with regard to this trip to very personally thank Fidel Castro and the Cuban people for their so HUGE contribution to him eventually being freed from prison in South Africa; Nelson Mandela said “You cant tell me who my friends are”!

WHATEVER!

James are YOU genuinely functionally illiterate or are your difficulties with my posts more to do with the FACT that you DON’T WANT TO KNOW, truly cannot rationally extract factual information that is posted to you in English [allegedly your mother tongue]?

Have another go, EH?

How many of YOU KNOW the real reason Nelson Mandela was freed?
Why shouldn’t WE use Nelson Mandela’s death to promote the TRUTH as he tried to [which the mass media generally, their mass media specifically has so efficiently repressed to date] with regard to the manner in which thousands of Cubans paid with their lives to make political freedom a reality for non-whites in general, the indigenous peoples of African ethnicity specifically in Southern Africa?

Haven’t you noted the manner in which their mass media TODAY is STILL attempting to say that Apartheid collapsed/Mandela was freed due to pressure/economic sanctions/white benevolence, which were a SHAM weren’t they in that the USA, UK and the west were covertly supporting South Africa’s Apartheid regime [a fact that only Maggie Thatcher was EVER honest about, with David Cameron part of a group of Conservative MP’s publicly lobbying for Nelson Mandela to be hanged] as opposed to the very comprehensive manner in which a modern white army was CRUSHED by a modern comparably equipped non-white/African army in Angola in 1987/8, breaking formal Apartheid in South Africa’s back?

Were you all previously aware of the FACT that formal Apartheid in South Africa [its informal now like in the USA/UK and most of the West] only ended up reeling on the ropes due to the debacle that resulted from the South African Expeditionary Army assisting UNITA led by Jonas Savimbi forces push on Angola’s capital Luanda, being stopped by the MPLA Cuban coalition’s forces at Cuito Carnevale in 1987; when the Cuban piloted MIG’s achieved air superiority, along with the Soviet tanks driven by the coalition’s forces encircling the South African Expeditionary Army/UNITA counter offensive at T’Chipa in 1988 was the knockout blow, wasn’t it?

When the Neo-NAZI White Supremacist racist Afrikaner NUTCASES tried to regroup, beat the count, the far more astute than most white South African youth cut them down, by refusing to be conscripted/recruited en mass into the bloodbath Angola was poised to become for the South African Expeditionary Army [now that their dream of driving the 55 000 Cuban volunteers funded by Gaddafi/Libya assisting the MPLA into the sea, was in tatters]; which was when the negotiations to free Namibia/dismantle formal Apartheid began; in Cairo; all of which is general knowledge in Angola, Namibia and South Africa, but has NEVER EVER been published in the rest of the world, has it [isn’t the mass media spectacularly efficient at hiding white defeats]?

Nelson Mandela, to his credit attempted to publicly project and promote the TRUTH as underlined by his first foreign trip after being freed from jail being to Havana, where he very publicly thanked Fidel Castro and the Cuban people for their HUGE contribution to the African liberation struggle generally, in South Africa specifically, what could Mandela do about the Western mass media imposing a total NEWS BLACKOUT of both his visit and Fidel Castro's subsequent visit to South Africa [due to him accepting Nelson Mandela's so personal invitation] where he was thanked by the ANC in South Africa's Parliament [all of which you could have viewed for yourself up until recently on You Tube/but those videos have since been deleted]?

When THEY attempted to challenge Nelson Mandela with regard to this trip to very personally thank Fidel Castro and the Cuban people for their so HUGE contribution to him eventually being freed from prison in South Africa; Nelson Mandela said “You cant tell me who my friends are”!

:10500: i bet there's not one person here who understands why you are posting this stuff.

:10500: i bet there's not one person here who understands why you are posting this stuff.
AND!

How or why is it my fault that YOU folk seem to revel in consistently displaying the rational processing power with regard to factual information of an amoeba or brick?

Why not throw me into total disarray by just once having your post to me actually address the thread’s theme as opposed to my alleged inadequacies real or imagined?

I repeat, why shouldn’t WE use Nelson Mandela’s death to promote the TRUTH as he tried to [which the mass media generally, their mass media specifically has so efficiently repressed to date] with regard to the manner in which thousands of Cubans paid with their lives to make political freedom a reality for non-whites in general, the indigenous peoples of African ethnicity specifically in Southern Africa?

Now either PUT UP [some sort of rational response related to the FACTS stated above] or SHUT UP, James!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back