Black Spirituality Religion : Nekhebet and Uatchet and the Mathematical structure of natural events

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by MenNefer, Jan 18, 2008.

1. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Has anyone ever heard of or had a ,so called, "Synchronistic message" or moment?

Oftentimes my contrived plans fail me and I am met with set backs or delays and then " a way", like a star gate or a portal, opens up and sometimes I am intuitively led to move in its direction. All of a sudden it's like I get in a slip stream that allows for crucial transformation in my life.

Does anyone have similar accounts and if so please share.

Another question is how does one practically condition themselves to be sensitive to these moments? Hetep

2. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    "Well you KNOW M.E....."(tanya stephens..To the Limit)

:hearts2:

3. MenNefer

Ratings:
    +21
    A 911 Moment..Emerge N SEE

:hi: Thank you sista for sharing..

I agree... it is hard to objectify something that comes(has come) so freely in many situations. I can say I have learned to look at it as you do and alot of times I keep my "Clue" sources to myself because people (especially at work ...you know "Mental Health") are sooo reliant on interpersonal scripting (The Matrix) that it's hard for them to fathom coming to a conclusion about something (making a decision or solving a problem..or getting a constructive and unique idea) via a source that is totally unrelated to the context of the problem. My learning has never been *Primarily* "Context specific" and I could be in the kitchen cooking and figure out a new ingredient, indirectly, through drawing an analogy between an interesting color arrangment that stood out in a floral shop earlier in the day. Sometimes just alittle "thought disorganization" can be a plus but thats sacriledge in the mental health field because everybody is trying their hardest to be "Normal." (Drawing a line between providers and consumers).

4. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    There have been pivotal moments in my journey of life when, now, I can look back and perceive an "unseen hand" gently guiding me in a certain direction. Sometimes, I followed that message, and sometimes I was too stubborn to do so.

I have started calling it the Flow --- the direction in which the Flow of the river of life will take us as long as we do not paddle against the current. The last chapter of the last book of the bible speaks of this pure river of water of life, upon the banks of which can be found the Tree Of Life, the leaves of which are for the healing of the nations.

When I am emotionally active, or rushed, I am more apt to take the wrong turn. But, if I calm my senses, and refuse to be rushed into making a decision; if I simply be still and know that I am God; eventually, only one Way will make any sense.

5. Allah

Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3

Black Man, that's just you taping into your subconscious better than most folx, which has a greater data flow than a person's normal conscious, and then based off of that data flow, feeds suggestions back to the conscious to start having affinities for locations and events that will be conducive to help you solve problems and obstacles you are encountering. Keep doing those meditations and breathing exercises, that will strengthen the bridge between your conscious and subconscious (your Yb 'Ab' vs. your Bh 'Ba', or the general Personality of the Yb/Ab vs. the overall Self of the Mind or Bh/Ba)

Peace.

Divine Ruler Equality Allah
    (Nwtw Nb Kk Rh)

6. MenNefer

Ratings:
    +21
    Greetings Almighty

Are you sure it not the result of a mystery :jump: :rolling:

Cause it maybe the hand of God leading me into his fold where I will eventually reside at his right hand.

7. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    Deepak Chopra has a book dedicated to this subject called
    ''Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire'' It's a good book. He points out that these events of 'synchronicity' happens all the time in our lives and most don't recognize it. He also presented some scientific field tests done of this topic as well.

My answer is, by fine tuning to it.

Hotep

8. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    for show

my emotions have been one of the hardest things for me to harvest and control. sometimes i feel like i am getting double teamed by my emotions and my ego. they are a formative pair. however when i relax i feel as they i am a chess grand master capable of accessing numerous trains of thought during and intense situation and coming up with the sum. most of the time i now go off of how something feels if it does not feel good i dont do it. however the trick for me is to slow down and listen first instead of speed balling and using my emotions and ego because they are allways wrong. hotep