Gun Ownership : Negroes with Guns

Nat Turner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keita said:
Didn't Malcolm say: By any means necessary ? To what degree do you think you should protect yourself or your family? ??

To the maximun degree.Even the laws of the United States protect the rights of the people to arm themselves and form militias.

We should build massive militias and stockpile as many weapons as possible.I for one wont leave the welfare of my family up to the hearts of racists and those that hate us.(which is what you do when you advocate not arming yourself).I will own so many guns my house will look like a military base.I would suggest that any other black person do the same,making sure they arent readily available to children of coarse.I would even go so far as to advocate teaching your children how to use guns when they are mature enough.We are already greatly outnumbered,the last thing we need is cowards telling us to leave ourselves defenseless.

dont think that the USA wont do to us what Nazi Germany did to the jews!!!!!!Too many of us dont use our minds!

Greetings Bro. milgentleman :hi: and thanks for posting to this thread. It's quite obvious what side of the fence you stand on when it comes to guns being used as a means to protect yourself when necessary.

But I noticed that throughout, you mention racists as the enemy and the object/target from which we should protect ourselves. But not all crimes committed against us comes in the form of racist attacks. How then do you propose we deal with the criminal element defined as "Black on Black" crime? What are the chances that whenever there's a need to use your gun, it will most likely be pointed at a Black person as opposed to a racist?

NNQueen said:
Greetings Bro. milgentleman :hi: and thanks for posting to this thread. It's quite obvious what side of the fence you stand on when it comes to guns being used as a means to protect yourself when necessary.

But I noticed that throughout, you mention racists as the enemy and the object/target from which we should protect ourselves. But not all crimes committed against us comes in the form of racist attacks. How then do you propose we deal with the criminal element defined as "Black on Black" crime? What are the chances that whenever there's a need to use your gun, it will most likely be pointed at a Black person as opposed to a racist?

Ill kill a black man too,if he becomes a threat to my safety/or the safety of my loved ones.

Respect all until you are disrespected,and depending on the situation,let little bullcrap(words,petty stuff,etc)go.Dont cause unnessecery drama.Following these rules should keep you out of a confrontation.But if its brought to you,and you have no choice but to defend yourself,by all means do so,regardless to what color your attacker may be.

If a black man breaks in my house,hes getting smoked.I wont take the time to look at the skin color of anyone who poses a threat to me and my family.

I hear ya on that !

milgentleman said:
This type of mentality has been harmful to blacks (showing compassion for our enemies and/or suggesting that we leave ourselves unarmed in a nation full of people that hate us).I have to question the sanity of any black person that disagrees with us arming ourselves for protection.With these type of people prevalent in our community,it is no wonder we are at the bottom of the barrel socially.Im sure white supremicist groups and militias,racist police officers,and others that hate us love these types of black people.If left up to them,we could be slaughtered at any time with no way of fighting back.

Weapons are nessecery for the defense of any people.You cant defend yourself with a bible

While at the same time i too question our people who arm themselves
only to point it at it's brother and sista and not this white supremicist
but betray our own kind as enemies and raise the line of black on black
crime , guns are not our friend or protector but the black man true enemy.

I feel you on what you saying but what good have these defense line
of guns done for us but laid to rest another black man / sista / child of
our own race , where are we taken to war against another and not our own
we do more harm then good by all means , so i question the minds of my
people who feel this can be a great gain !

Once a victim surely the heart and mindset will change

peace & harmony

$$RICH$$ said:
guns are not our friend or protector but the black man true enemy.

peace & harmony

Ignorance,complacency,self hate,and lack of self reliance is the black mans true enemy,not guns.

Guns dont kill people,people do.

We need weapons to defend ourselves.You cant protect your children from an armed rapist that is breaking in your home by praying and begging.

We dont live in a world filled with peace and harmony,we live in a world filled with hate and division.I suggest you wake up and smell the coffee brother.Unless youre really a white supremicist here to monitor this site,and foster black ignorance/ways of thinking that protect white supremacy.Which is what your ''ise dont need no guns massa,ise just stay defenseless while you has plenty of weapons'' way of thinking does.We cant depend on the government or police to protect us against forces that want to destroy us.Even if that force has the same skin complexion has you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back