Black People : negroes continue to beat themselves down

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by jamesfrmphilly, Oct 25, 2007.

1. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    sadism and masochism - black people are in an orgy of self flagellation. we seem to like nothing better than to put ourselves down. somebody always has something terrible to say about us. this is usually put under the guise of the brutal truth. the rest of us gather quickly to cheer him on and commiserate about how bad off we are.

we no longer need white people at all, we are happy to beat our own selves into the ground.

i say: rather than whine about what is wrong, go create what is right.

2. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    i do not generally compare ethnic groups but is there another ethnic that has as much negative to say about itself as do black people?

cosby tells us how bad we are and we stand up and cheer.

the quickest way to get a hit on the message boards is to relate some story about black people doing bad.
    is there another ethnic group that has a "hot ghetto mess" about themselves?

at what point does it get to be pathological?

3. j'hiah

j'hiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    i share these sentiments...

"Ill" Cosby, ****, his book is a piece of **** and so are his passive views on the black stance.
    Hardly does he praise the accomplishments and awesome results we have achieved even with our backs against the amerikkkan wall so .....
    **** him.

4. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,587
    pathology

when it continues with the next generation..this is making me ill
    :sick:

5. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    Is what being said true?

6. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    maybe, maybe not. i do not see the black people that cosby sees. i don't know any like that.

in any case, the glass can be half empty or it can be half full. why do we always chose the empty side?
    why do we beat our own selves down?

7. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    Wasn't racism designed to do just this? Wasn't it made not only to be self-generating, but also to continue its way making us always be down on ourselves?

8. mrron

mrron Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    If our problem is unrelenting racism, then shouldn't we fight back by not letting it cause us to degrade ourselves with the kind of behavior we now see in lower income areas? I don't think that Cosby in trying to "beat us down", as you assert, James. He's a billionaire, he doesn't have to say anything at all. I think he cares about the black community, and he is simply pointing out what we can do for ourselves to improve our own condition, no one else is going to step in to help.

There are not a lot of people who are addressing the problems, they are watching and letting them continue, but few are directly involving themselves. Speaking out is good thing, it get's things started in the right direction.

9. roarin1

roarin1 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +28
    Those who suffer minimalism from any result are precise causation for the superior mindset in 'lower income' areas.

What krakkas forget, is that their stupidity is equal to the stupidity found in any other 'class,' anywhere else in the world.

Why? Because stupid is stupid no matter how lavishly you may be dressed as you are actively being stupid.

Where are cosby's concerns regarding the murder of Saddam Hussein by the u.s. government and amerikkka's ghetto criminal acts of war on another sovereign nation, even after bush himself admmited that all of their original assertions were unfounded?

Is cosby not an amerikkkan all of a sudden? Doesn't amerikkka's ghetto-ness rate high enough on cosby's ghetto radar that he would take these krakkas to task?

What about the pedophiliac u.s. atty. in Florida that hanged himself only after he was exposed in the solicitation of a 5yr old girl in Mich, does cosby as an 'amerikkkan' not find this action by a krakka elite worthy of writing a book about?

What about the homosexual senator that was busted for the putrid act in a bathroom that he was busted for? Was this not and egregoius enough act to raise cosby's antenna?

Since obviously cosby believes that 'color doesn't matter,' and that all ghetto acts ought to be denounced...why does he focus all of his time on Black Folk?

Obviously, in the spirit of 'picking on somebody your own size,' cosby ain't got ball--z enough and no ammount of money can buy him any.

10. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    my personal opinion is that cosby is a sadist. i think that he views the black community as some one he can whip and beat on that does not have the power to hit back.

drugging women and having sex on them as they are unconscious is not the act of a normal man.
    i truly believe that cosby is a sicko. i think he is a sadist and a coward.

i do not see any result of his efforts except to divide and polarize the black community.