Black History : Negro Slavery and The Myth of Ham's Curse

... As a Messianic Jew (of dark Sephardi decent) I also put fourth the theory that they have a special place in the End Times foretold in The Book of Revelations. Without the white Anglo there would be no United Nations, World Bank, IMF, World Health Org, etc etc... all concepts that will eventually usher in one world gov't and the End Times...

I recently posted on Destee.com that God raised up Gog to do exactly what he is doing. What better Way to teach men that I AM God than to raise up as ungodly a culture as Gog and then place him at the top of the global totem pole to teach men, by the worst possible example, that the Way of Ego doesn't work.

If you replace Babylon, in the last book in the bible, with White Folks, it really highlights what you say about the global dominance of that culture leading to one world gov't and the End Times:

"And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon White Folks the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."
But, the penultimate goal is not to punish white folks. It is to teach all of humanity --- from White Folks' mistakes --- what does not work.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Not true FDR, its too early for whites to appear in the Bible at the "curse of Ham" fabrication.

Also, this thread was created in 2006 and is full of factual information refuting your claim. Do you have any source of proof supporting the assertion that white folk started with the Curse of Ham?

Peace In,

I am saying that the Hamatic Curse applies to white people and it is they who are cursed... not that white people started it. You can interpret it in what way you like. I believe the Bible to be truth and as I aforementioned about Revelations, once again, white people have a special place in history. A nefarious one that I believe to have started with the curse of Ham.

I am saying that the Hamatic Curse applies to white people and it is they who are cursed... not that white people started it. You can interpret it in what way you like. I believe the Bible to be truth and as I aforementioned about Revelations, once again, white people have a special place in history. A nefarious one that I believe to have started with the curse of Ham.

.......Okay, earlier you stated the curse of Ham is white people, and now you are clarifying it to mean it didn't start with white people:

FDR said:
the curse of Ham is actually white people.

Now I'm understanding you to say the curse of Ham applies to white people, and that they are cursed. This may be true that white people are cursed, but their curse cannot be connected to the curse of Ham and be biblical; to do so is non-scriptural and simply a belief.

As far as interpreting scripture any way I like, no, there is only one interpretation of scripture at any given time. Precept upon precept, line upon line. There is no private interpretation of scripture allowed; which explains why there are over 300 denominations all proclaiming belief in the one Bible.

Peace In,

.......Okay, earlier you stated the curse of Ham is white people, and now you are clarifying it to mean it didn't start with white people:

Now I'm understanding you to say the curse of Ham applies to white people, and that they are cursed. This may be true that white people are cursed, but their curse cannot be connected to the curse of Ham and be biblical; to do so is non-scriptural and simply a belief.

As far as interpreting scripture any way I like, no, there is only one interpretation of scripture at any given time. Precept upon precept, line upon line. There is no private interpretation of scripture allowed; which explains why there are over 300 denominations all proclaiming belief in the one Bible.

Peace In,

No private interpretation allowed? Whoever you think is the entity who is not allowing it appears to be failing to do his job very well.

Unless, of course, you are referring to Christianity. The Vatican has a long history of torturing, burning, skinning alive, and otherwise seeking [unsuccessfully, nevertheless] to silence dissent.

Other than that he looks like a white guy, I am wondering why his views have gotten criticism from everyone except I. Clearly, he is opposed to the curse of Ham myth which was birthed from judeo-christian sources. _That_ is the root of his message and I picked up on it right away. Not sure why no one appears to have done the same.

I am trying to figure out why black folks here, other than knee-jerk opposition to anything coming out of the mouth of a white man, are so opposed to what he is saying.

I do have a hypothesis I am working on:
  • Revelation speaks of the Beast, and the Whore who sits upon it, who will rise to power to rule what is, in effect, a One World Government, in the End Times.
  • Revelation describes the Whore as being arrayed in scarlet and purple [same colors so popular for the robes of preachers and choirs], holding a golden cup [everyone knows religion has become synonymous with the lust for money], full of the names of blasphemy [traditions of men like Christmas and Easter and Serapis being worshiped instead of the Word Of God] , and being drumk with the blood of the saints screams out that the Whore is the Apostate Church.
  • The description of the Whore as the mother of harlots opens the door to the Apostate Church being, not one particular religion, but a family of religions [Judeo-Christian-Islamic, perhaps, but maybe also all religions].
  • In one of the rare cases where Revelation steps out of the Mystery, chapter 17 reveals the Beast with 7 heads and 10 horns to be 7 kingdoms, with 7 kings, and 10 kings to come to power later. For now, let's call the Beast the State.
  • The description of the Whore as sitting on the Beast can be decoded as the One World Government of the End Times being not the Church, not the State, but the Union of Church and State.
  • FDR's view is getting such widespread criticism because it -- the prophecy against the Beast and the Whore, the Union of Church and State --- hits all religions, Europe's beloved Christianity as well as the Black-Man-Is-A-God-Among-Men religions such as Black Israelites/Hebrews, and even Kemetites --- anyone and everyone who denies the Way of Christ.

No private interpretation allowed? Whoever you think is the entity who is not allowing it appears to be failing to do his job very well.

Unless, of course, you are referring to Christianity. The Vatican has a long history of torturing, burning, skinning alive, and otherwise seeking [unsuccessfully, nevertheless] to silence dissent.

Other than that he looks like a white guy, I am wondering why his views have gotten criticism from everyone except I. Clearly, he is opposed to the curse of Ham myth which was birthed from judeo-christian sources. _That_ is the root of his message and I picked up on it right away. Not sure why no one appears to have done the same.

I am trying to figure out why black folks here, other than knee-jerk opposition to anything coming out of the mouth of a white man, are so opposed to what he is saying.

I do have a hypothesis I am working on:
  • Revelation speaks of the Beast, and the Whore who sits upon it, who will rise to power to rule what is, in effect, a One World Government, in the End Times.
  • Revelation describes the Whore as being arrayed in scarlet and purple [same colors so popular for the robes of preachers and choirs], holding a golden cup [everyone knows religion has become synonymous with the lust for money], full of the names of blasphemy [traditions of men like Christmas and Easter and Serapis being worshiped instead of the Word Of God] , and being drumk with the blood of the saints screams out that the Whore is the Apostate Church.
  • The description of the Whore as the mother of harlots opens the door to the Apostate Church being, not one particular religion, but a family of religions [Judeo-Christian-Islamic, perhaps, but maybe also all religions].
  • In one of the rare cases where Revelation steps out of the Mystery, chapter 17 reveals the Beast with 7 heads and 10 horns to be 7 kingdoms, with 7 kings, and 10 kings to come to power later. For now, let's call the Beast the State.
  • The description of the Whore as sitting on the Beast can be decoded as the One World Government of the End Times being not the Church, not the State, but the Union of Church and State.
  • FDR's view is getting such widespread criticism because it -- the prophecy against the Beast and the Whore, the Union of Church and State --- hits all religions, Europe's beloved Christianity as well as the Black-Man-Is-A-God-Among-Men religions such as Black Israelites/Hebrews, and even Kemetites --- anyone and everyone who denies the Way of Christ.

I've been reading incessantly on the Illuminati, Freemasons, and Aleister Crowley (King Mason) and the Biblical points that you mentioned above ring truer than ever. It is amazing how many blasphemous occultic images are in our churches and how many practices are actually satanic in origin. More importantly, they really are planning this crap out to bring about a microchipped society controlled by a 1 world government with a 1 world currency. It doesn't matter if you dont believe in the Bible cause they do and they will do whatever it takes to get what they want. The Prophecies are coming to past...
As a Messianic Jew for Yeshua I will fight against these racist Masonic devils til the day I die...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places"

-Ephesians 6:12

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back