Black History : Negro Slavery and The Myth of Ham's Curse

But we do have a point of disagreement regarding that. Where we disagree is that you seem to think a power protected the bible and made sure it was written in a way which makes clear the inerrant Word meaning can be discerned from errant men's [Peter, Paul, even Moses] errant biblical teachings.

I disagree. Much of the wickedness of the Whore these days is actually based upon what the bible literally says. Shia law's anti-women traditions, for instance, are actually rooted in openly chauvanist teachings in Paul's letters and in various verses in the OT. The disturbing practice of some cultures to cut off the hands of thieves is, again, rooted in the literal meaning of the OT 'eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth' scripture. My point, not quite the same as yours, is that an extra-biblical power [the Comforter] is necesssary to guide those who read scripture to _navigate around_ [Jesus might use the verb _fulfill_, instead] the false teachings in the bible.

Note how we differ. You, probably being a Christian, avoid admitting the bible is errant. I, not a Christian, see nothing to be gained by pretending the bible is something it is not. This iliustrates why I think those who hunger and thirst for righteous must, at some point, reject Christian doctrines. Or, as a few [Dr. MLK Jr., Carlton Pearson] have done, embrace a distinctly non-Christian belief system but claim that it is the real Christianity.

Deal with who? If you think you are the power I will have to deal with when speaking of the bible, well, we will just have to agree to disagree.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Good to read this, but you are dead wrong about my thoughts. I do not think some protected power did as you say. Please change your perspective on this.

All these, Shia, etc., are fine examples of misinterpretation of scripture. Earlier, a link was given to you on the inerrant Bible, and you played like you couldn't understand it, I maintain my same position now as then:

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/question-for-mr-clyde-coger.51149/#post-510125

I see why we have problems, "deal" was not directed at a "who" as you indicate, smh... Is this it, should be, does this conclude our conversation, brother?

Peace In,

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Good to read this, but you are dead wrong about my thoughts. I do not think some protected power did as you say. Please change your perspective on this.

All these, Shia, etc., are fine examples of misinterpretation of scripture. Earlier, a link was given to you on the inerrant Bible, and you played like you couldn't understand it, I maintain my same position now as then:

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/question-for-mr-clyde-coger.51149/#post-510125

I see why we have problems, "deal" was not directed at a "who" as you indicate, smh... Is this it, should be, does this conclude our conversation, brother?

Peace In,

OK.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back