Black History : Negro Slavery and The Myth of Ham's Curse

I-khan

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 27, 2005
you already know I am not the author of this piece.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

by: Babu G. Ranganathan

(B.A. Bible/Biology)

*All Scripture quotations are from the King James Version of the Bible.

copyright 1995, 2001: Babu G. Ranganathan

The author, Babu G. Ranganathan (pronounced Ranga-nathan), has been recognized in the 24th edition of Marquis Who's Who In The East.

I am not African-American. I am Indian-American. I was born in India but I lived most of my life here in the United States and I am a proud citizen of this great country.

I am also a Christian. I converted from Hinduism when I was fourteen. As a Christian, therefore, I am deeply troubled that there are still quite a number of people who believe that there was a biblical justification for enslaving the black people of Africa. Those who hold to this view say that Noah, in the Book of Genesis, cursed Ham and that the black people of Africa being descendants of Ham were justifiably enslaved and treated with contempt. This belief is far from being extinct in our society so it is important that this belief is examined in the light of what the Bible actually teaches.

http://www.geocities.com/athens/oracle/5862/slavery.html

I-khan said:
you already know I am not the author of this piece.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.geocities.com/athens/oracle/5862/slavery.html

Brother I-khan ... if you don't have the owner's permission to post their work here, please only include a few lines of it, and a link to their site, where we can read it in its entirety. You may want to review our Forum Rules - # 2. Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

THE REAL CURSE

The people of Ham were not cursed at all. It was the people of Canaan, the were cursed with leprosy, or Hansens disease or Ham's SONS disease and that son was Caanan. Not to be confused with Keenan. They are two different people.
Caanan was the 4th son of Ham and he was cursed with leprosy GEN 9:25.
This can be backed up by Levitius 14:16 where it speaks of the different forms of leprosy and what is to be pronounced unclean.
Then you can look and see in Matt 23:15 if not it may be 32:15 that Jesus referred to a Canaanite as a dog.
These are the Amorites, Jebusites, WHITE PEOPLE they are cursed with leprosy!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back