Neggars Will Be Neggars

The CONGO

BANNED
Jun 12, 2007
You know what, i'm so sick of NEGGARS. Yall are so **** IGNORANT it's simply sad. Neggars just FALL for anything don't they? They run behind anything, support anything, lick and lap anything!

One poster claimed to be ASHAMED of me! I'm ashamed of him or her truth be told. I just can't BELIEVE we're falling for this CRAP once again. It's so pathetic. I'm so sick of uncle Tom neggars I don't know what to do. HOW LONG is my question? HOW LONG?

I'm like **** Gregory, i've told my children the TRUTH. Why? Because I lov'em. If you truly LOVE your children, like so many Blacks claims they DO, they'd tell'm the TRUTH about the world and what's in it for them, what's waiting for them, but they don't, they LIE to them, they pretend to things that are not true. They make EXAMPLES out of them so that they END up like Condileeza Rice, Colin Powell or Clarence Thomas. What a sad situation. You call THAT love? Every 25 years we get ONE, one who is suppose to represent US. Ain't that FUNNY! Hell, when yall gone wake up? This ELECTION is BULLSHYT!!!!

Now if you want to vote, got to vote, then do so and vote OBAMA. I'm not voting so I don't have to CHOOSE. I don't have enough TIME to WASTE my time. If I had the TIME, perhaps. I can VOICE my opinion about it because my ancestors paid the price for me to be able to DO what I wanted, vote or not vote. Either way you look at it it's MY CHOICE. You do your thing and i'll do mine.

Obama doesn't FOOL me yet okay. He doesn't TOUCH me. The THINGS he speaks is UN-true, UN-believeable. He's UN-real. No CHANGE is going to come. The TIME for THAT has PASSED over us/we the PEOPLE. The change he speaks of is FALSEHOOD. This country is LOST, FINISHED, DOOMED. So what is he SPEAKING of?

Hillary is no better. Those BLACKS who desire to vote should do just THAT. Go out and stand in the lines and VOTE and vote for OBAMA. You can't LOSE either way is the way I see it. So go vote. I've never voted so it doesn't matter with me one way or the other. I just can't see myself playing into such a GAME yet.

To the ONE that didn't see the DEVIL SIGN that Obama gave i'm sorry you MISSED it. But I didn't. Now if you want to make excuses for what I saw, that's up to you. I won't be BLINDED by such. I know what I saw. You will see too, after he's ELECTED by the COLLEGE, not the people.

The CONGO,

You had been specifically reprimanded for this type of derogatory commentary.

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=507528&postcount=10

Pay attention - Continued disrepect will not be tolerated.

The CONGO said:
You know what, i'm so sick of NEGGARS. Yall are so **** IGNORANT it's simply sad. Neggars just FALL for anything don't they? They run behind anything, support anything, lick and lap anything!

One poster claimed to be ASHAMED of me! I'm ashamed of him or her truth be told. I just can't BELIEVE we're falling for this CRAP once again. It's so pathetic. I'm so sick of uncle Tom neggars I don't know what to do. HOW LONG is my question? HOW LONG?

I'm like **** Gregory, i've told my children the TRUTH. Why? Because I lov'em. If you truly LOVE your children, like so many Blacks claims they DO, they'd tell'm the TRUTH about the world and what's in it for them, what's waiting for them, but they don't, they LIE to them, they pretend to things that are not true. They make EXAMPLES out of them so that they END up like Condileeza Rice, Colin Powell or Clarence Thomas. What a sad situation. You call THAT love? Every 25 years we get ONE, one who is suppose to represent US. Ain't that FUNNY! Hell, when yall gone wake up? This ELECTION is BULLSHYT!!!!

Now if you want to vote, got to vote, then do so and vote OBAMA. I'm not voting so I don't have to CHOOSE. I don't have enough TIME to WASTE my time. If I had the TIME, perhaps. I can VOICE my opinion about it because my ancestors paid the price for me to be able to DO what I wanted, vote or not vote. Either way you look at it it's MY CHOICE. You do your thing and i'll do mine.

Obama doesn't FOOL me yet okay. He doesn't TOUCH me. The THINGS he speaks is UN-true, UN-believeable. He's UN-real. No CHANGE is going to come. The TIME for THAT has PASSED over us/we the PEOPLE. The change he speaks of is FALSEHOOD. This country is LOST, FINISHED, DOOMED. So what is he SPEAKING of?

Hillary is no better. Those BLACKS who desire to vote should do just THAT. Go out and stand in the lines and VOTE and vote for OBAMA. You can't LOSE either way is the way I see it. So go vote. I've never voted so it doesn't matter with me one way or the other. I just can't see myself playing into such a GAME yet.

To the ONE that didn't see the DEVIL SIGN that Obama gave i'm sorry you MISSED it. But I didn't. Now if you want to make excuses for what I saw, that's up to you. I won't be BLINDED by such. I know what I saw. You will see too, after he's ELECTED by the COLLEGE, not the people.

Very Well.....

Okay master or mistress. I see i'm yet at another PLACE where Freedom of Speech is not RESPECTED. So be it. One day it WILL be respected. So this is what our ANCESTORS bled and died for right? Yeah right. Say something someone doesn't like and you're BANNED. Oh well, it's okay with me. It won't stop me. I may not come back HERE but I will still voice the TRUTH.

Thank you for allowing me the little bit of FREEDOM you have thus far. Peace and Love to all of you and may some of you one day wake up to THAT which is truly REAL and not be taken, snagged, captured by the games, the UN-real, the UN-conscious of this world.

I do not solicit anything. I come to GIVE. I do not terrorize anyone. I come to INFORM. If you can not handle the TRUTH, so be it.

Blacks will be Blacks and Neggars will be Neggars. They can not HANDLE the TRUTH.

Peace and Love to you ALL.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back