Black Spirituality Religion : Negative Spiritual Work

As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you mean by negative spiritual work?

It is more from a magical and intended perspective. Basically it is working with spirits to achieve some form of destructive energy. Mostly applies to the ATRs. Like my god brother has a spirit that if my god brother writes a name of a person and places it on the spirit's house, that person will die in 21 days.

Negative work like that. Those of us who are practitioners call any interaction we have with our spirits towards a certain goal "work" or "travay" or "trabajo".

It is more from a magical and intended perspective. Basically it is working with spirits to achieve some form of destructive energy. Mostly applies to the ATRs. Like my god brother has a spirit that if my god brother writes a name of a person and places it on the spirit's house, that person will die in 21 days.

Negative work like that. Those of us who are practitioners call any interaction we have with our spirits towards a certain goal "work" or "travay" or "trabajo".
As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I learn something New everyday.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back