Black People : NEELY FULLER

Respecting the "Elders"*

Hotep

We today are ware we are because of the contrabutions of our Elders and soon to be Elders weather we agree with every thing they say and do or not. We have a terible habit of being soo critical of each other as soon as we can find some thing that is disagreed with or better yet...mis-understood. Those who have not lived long enough...have not seen enough will mistakenly think they know more than they actually do and are ready to reject every thing a Elder says because one does not understand some points of view.

Proverb: "Check out all things and hold on to what is Good".

Read, Learn and Listen to everything...for only then will we have the total amount of Bricks to builld our structure of self determination. We should never think we know more than those who are wiser than ourself...because they can see things that we have not yet learned to recognise through "Experience". Doctor Neely Fuller is absolutely correct from his point of view and his "Capinsatory Code Book" is a blessing to all of us...no matter what level of understanding we are at...if we use it. Every human society has its codes and opperate according to those codes. What codes do we opporate through or under? Why are we soo quick to reject our brothers and sisters who are making efforts to improve our conditions because they are speaking a different language than what we think we are use to hearing...but in reality we are all in the absolute same "Boat" no matter what...we are one so-called African People in need of Liberation and it will take all of us...espishly our learned and commited "Elders" who have earned our "Respect" and "Honor" for their efforts to aid our collective struggle.

Ase`

what about me?

i'm one of the older people around here.
i have seen many things that others have not and will never see because they are now gone.
yet most of the things i say are disputed and ignored as though i am simple.
people who have not a fraction of my experience tell me i am all wrong.

how does fuller reach such exalted status and i do not?
does the writing of a book somehow confer authority?
should i get a publisher?

in fact, many plans written out in books are dead wrong.

you have a real live elder who is with you daily.
perhaps you could stop treating him like the village idiot.

jamesfrmphilly said:
i'm one of the older people around here.
i have seen many things that others have not and will never see because they are now gone.
yet most of the things i say are disputed and ignored as though i am simple.
people who have not a fraction of my experience tell me i am all wrong.

how does fuller reach such exalted status and i do not?
does the writing of a book somehow confer authority?
should i get a publisher?

in fact, many plans written out in books are dead wrong.

you have a real live elder who is with you daily.
perhaps you could stop treating him like the village idiot.

Brother James ... are you talking to me?

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back