Black People : NEELY FULLER

Destee said:
I agree Brother Kemetkind. If he is a representative of any Spiritual system known to man (especially one rooted in our Ancestry), his behavior alone, the way he treats us ... would turn most people from it ... instead of drawing them to it.

One baseless accusation after another.

Emotionalism is a sad and terrible thing; I've seen people who claimed to be ATR, who are some horrible people......Yet, I did not let them stop me from learning what I needed to, in order to elevate spiritually.

It's been stated here, that "to err is human".....Thus, if I were to wait around for a shining example to lead me to a system, then I would follow NO system at all.

Otherwise, then people would be leaving Christianity and the Church in droves, since that system is full of people with atrocious character traits.

My example is the system, and not any person that claims to follow it.

However, since neither you nor any of my accusers here are knowledgeable enough (it all relates back to knowledge), then you are not qualified to make such an accessment.

I'm surprised that those he does respect, those he may respond positively to, that are here, aren't pulling him to the side and correcting his ugly behavior. Here we are, living in a time when we need to unite, circle the wagons, batten down the hatches, have the highest regard and respect for each other, he is in the midst of the camp, doing the exact opposite. Well, he did say ... "Better men (and women) have tried........And failed" ... as it relates to correcting his errors, so there's probably not much they can do with him either.

Such a shame, when he really could be such a powerful (POSITIVE) force amongst our people.

:heart:

Destee

I'm amazed at how uncannily un-intellectual people are being here. Instead of seeking to admonish me about what you "believe" is a deviance in behavior (from some spiritual system that you don't understand to begin with), you should be debating me on the actual subject at hand.

Yet instead, you all are putting words in my mouth, twisting my statements, creating circular arguments, and ultimately telling me that am a bad person (White, Boule, and other ridiculous notions).

Is there one intellectual person among you? One that can debate the subject, without deviating from it? :confused:

Thus, for the last time: Please show and prove (by quoting me) where there is validity to any of the accusations here.

If you can do this, then I will most certainly concede to your point.

If not, then I would ask you to recuse yourself, and recant your accusations.

Brother James ... to disagree is one thing ... to malign, misrepresent, disparage and denigrate ... is another.

What precisely is your idea of "disagreeing"?

Should I just nod my head in silence next time? Since, according to you, I seem to be incapable of voicing my perspective, without carrying it with an "ugly tone", how then should I be instructed to speak on matters that I find myself in disconcurrence regarding?

PEACE

SAMURAI36 said:
It has been suggested that NEELY FULLER's ideologies of how to counter white supremacy should be implemented

Personally, I am familiar with FULLER's works, and find them overall to be counterproductive, as well as counterintuitive.

For instance, in an essay regarding Blair Hair, FULLER states:

http://www.endarkenment.com/hair/essays/nfj.htm

On the Subject of
HAIR!!!!...
Do not "worship" hair.

Don't spend great time and/or effort:

combing it
twisting it
patting it
brushing it
pulling it
greasing it
oiling it
shaping it
straightening it [contributed by a female Victim of Racism]
processing it [contributed by a female Victim of Racism]
or looking at it.
Don't spend so much time/effort
wondering about whether your hair is

"right"
or "wrong"
or "good"
or "bad".
Don't worry about the hair:

on your head
on your chin
on your face
over your eyelids, etc.
Show more concern about
the lack of constructive knowledge
inside your head.

Reason/Explanation:

"Manhood", "womanhood", the elimination of Racism, nor the establishment of justice is not a matter of giving great time and attention to hair.

While the notion of focusing on the internal aspect of development is appreciated, it is utterly foolish, to advise someone not to practice proper hygene, of which hair care comprises a significant part thereof.

Further, hair serves rather significant functions, both on the physiological, as well as spiritual levels. Nothing in FULLER's essay accounts for this, and thus we are forced conclude that he is not knowledgeable of this fact.

PEACE
Again, one speaks of another as being "counterproductive" then when asked to present a plan or program for dealing with white supremacy none is presented now the same is reduced to speaking considering how they are being "maligned" by their accusors.

The very same person who refers to others as "snakes".

The very same person who speaks concerning how he has not taken the wise counsel of an Elder or his Oracle.

The very same person who speaks of cutting others with his blade.

The very same person who continues in a condescending manner who advises others to "take a break" yet cannot see past his own transgressions because he is so self-absorbed in projecting his own demise onto others.

How is the dialogue that this very same person is presently engaged in being PRODUCTIVE while labeling someone else as counter-productive?

So much for "Divine Wisdom"

Destee said:
Brother James ... it would be negligent of me, and all those who know better, to leave the ugliness he is spewing, unchallenged. People read these forums and i will not let anyone walk away thinking what he's saying is true, right, or appropriate in this day and time.

If what I'm saying is not true or right, then your only responsibility is to prove it to be wrong or incorrect. Thus far, you have failed to do this, even as you have accused me of all sorts of things here.

The reprimands and correction he is receiving (and ignoring)

I've "ignored" absolutely nothing. I've responded to absolutely every statement here, in disagreement--including yours, even if it's been against my better judgement to do so.

are absolutely necessary, for this is one of the weapons of mass destruction used upon us. No longer do we need white people to join us, and tear our people down, we have Black people right in our midst doing it. It's wrong and it should be corrected by the person doing it ... but he obviously can't see his own self ... so others must do it for him.

I love how you continue to twist things.

Please show and prove how I've torn anyone down here. And please do so, by quoting my words back to me.

I don't hardly consider my participation in this thread a failure. Sharing the goodness of my people ... individually or collectively ... with others ... which is what i'm doing regarding our Beloved Elder, Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr., who has dedicated his life to creating a system that may possibly replace white supremacy (racism), with justice ... can never be a failure.

:heart:

Destee

"Goodness"? More emotionalism. I'm more concerned with correctness, and that is what I've demonstrated from my very first post in this thread.

Everything that looks, feels, and sounds "good" to you, isn't necessarily good for you.

It's my contention, that Fuller's ideology isn't the best, most pragmatic means of accomplishing our goals.

That was my statement from before; that's my statement now. You are free to imagine whatever level of "ugliness" from that statement that you wish.

PEACE

LOL, so all my detractors are crawling out of the woodwork, in attempts to take a chunk of my flesh....

Very well.....

omowalejabali said:
Again, one speaks of another as being "counterproductive" then when asked to present a plan or program for dealing with white supremacy none is presented now the same is reduced to speaking considering how they are being "maligned" by their accusors.

WRONG.

I have said that my plan is not complete.. If you had bothered to actually read my statements here, before you sought to "get your dibs in" on me, you would have read where I have stated this SEVERAL TIMES.

The very same person who refers to others as "snakes".

A metaphor, but apparently the irony was not lost.

The very same person who speaks concerning how he has not taken the wise counsel of an Elder or his Oracle.

LOL, the same oracle which you sought to question the validity of in the first place. Besides, I stated that I didn't take it in that instance, not in all others. Your point being?

The very same person who speaks of cutting others with his blade.

Another metaphor. What style of weapon are you using on me right now?

The very same person who continues in a condescending manner who advises others to "take a break" yet cannot see past his own transgressions because he is so self-absorbed in projecting his own demise onto others.

Yes, that's precisely what I am doing. However, how condescending was I, when I have sought on more than one occasion to take my own advice?

How is the dialogue that this very same person is presently engaged in being PRODUCTIVE while labeling someone else as counter-productive?

Please show and prove where I labeled anyone at anytime as "counter-productive". I'll bet the farm that you nor anyone else can do it.

So much for "Divine Wisdom"

True indeed; now, would you like for me to run off a list of YOUR transgressions? I guarantee you, my list for you would be alot longer than yours is for me.

The moral of this story: Sometimes sharks must be careful, when attacking based on the smell of blood......For sometimes, the blood they smell, is often their own.

PEACE

Examine, again, if you please, the verbal salvo fired at the genesis of this thread.

"It has been suggested that NEELY FULLER's ideologies of how to counter white supremacy should be implemented"

Personally, I am familiar with FULLER's works, and find them overall to be counterproductive, as well as counterintuitive."

Now regarding the above:

Is it a meaningful critique or real analysis of Neely Fuller's work?

Do you honestly think it qualifies as a substantive refutation of the author's thesis?

Do you actually see any thoughtful juxtaposition (by the poster) of major works or position papers in this area?

On the other hand, maybe what you really see in the opening is simply the personal opinion of the poster: nothing more - nothing less.

In which case, be wise, and treat it as such.

Back to The Business @Hand,

Lokman

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back