Black Events : NEELY FULLER, JR ON THE ALEXYSS K TYLER SHOW

kermudgeon247

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 15, 2008
Greetings,

hope you all were able to catch Dr. Welsing's appearance on the Alexyss K Tyler show. Ms. Tyler is bringing more information for non-whites this week. On thursday, December 11, Neely Fuller, Jr. will be on her show. Mr. Fuller will be addressing sexual intercourse between non-whites and Whites and the system of White Supremacy. please, check it out. The show starts at 2:00PM EASTERN TIME!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ALEXYSS-KTYLOR-VP/2008/12/11/ALEXYSS-LIVE

:SuN018:

Neely Fuller, Jr.

Rocks:drums:

He lays the facts right on the table in plain english..1:dance3:.

Greetings Astrologer4U

the folks at blogtalkradio have banished Ms. Tyler and deleted all of her shows. So none of these links are available any longer. However... all is not lost.

You have three options if you would like to hear these shows.

1) You can go to counter-racism.com Both of these shows are available on the counter-racism radio network. Just check out the rotation and see when they will be airing.

2) You can go to my spot on imeem.com and find both of these episodes and check them out when ever you feel like it. First time he was there. Second time he was there.I have a lot of Mr. Fuller's lectures on my site, so you can check out different presentations he has done. You will have to register for this site, but it is free.

3) You can ask me really nice and perhaps bribe me by putting up some links to my blog and radio program, which would motivate me put the streaming audio of both of these programs on my blog. You could listen to them whenever and would not have to register.

So you got options. let me know if you need assistance. Hope this has been helpful and that you are able to hear Mr. Fuller. Incidentally he will be on blogtalkradio on tuesday, march 3rd. Link for that show.

Well... I'm just a little resevoir of information aren't I? And I will have Dr. Welsing on my show Thursday. Show me some love. Link for that show.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back