Need Help!!

BlackNBootiful

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 18, 2004
Gosh i have this huge problem! Theres this boy at school...and hes so fake! One second hes all over you , the next minutes he hates and he's all like . Man i can't stand u , i hate you, i wish u were dead, and stuff like that. And he wrote a paper on me , about how im always all on him , and how im so weird because i ignore him , and im always giving him dirty looks , and i talk about him to my best friend. I told him that he was fake and that he needed to get over himself :argue: and that no one was going to suck up to him but his admirer. I also told him that , he thinks he's all that and a bag of Salt N Vinegar potato chips and he isn't , hes just a lil boy who wants attention . Now we are not talking , do u think i shouldn't have said that, or should i just accept the fact that we aren't talking ?... Please Help!

Hold back sistah!

He has a big crush on you, and he didn't want to be the one to say that he liked you first. Him writing a paper on you was just showing how much he is obsessed with you, and insulting you was just him trying to get rid of his sad feelings for you. Sometimes when you like someone so much and they give you the cold shoulder, teasing the person is a way to sure the problem.

"Stick and stones can break your bones, but insults cannot hurt you!" unless you let them. Give it a while, he will find someone else. Don't be bothered by him. You said something to him that was not such a bad thing to say, and he let it get to him. That is why he is bothered by it. But if you really care about his feelings, just apologize to him, and tell him why you said it. Then ask if he will forgive you. Try that.

Just a few thoughts.

Cedric Denson

thanks

I don't wanna apologize to him , because i actually kind of ment to say it, but even if i do hes not going to listen, he won't talk to me, he talks to me through my best friend, and i thinks that just dumb. I asked him friday if we could be friends agin , and he said i don't know.. im not sure if i can. but later on that day he was giving me weird looks and smiling at me and blowing me kisses.... Geez hes confusing me.. :thinking:

In my opinion, i think that its best to leave hime alone. Let him get the idea that you are not interested in his shallow ways. You did the right thing by not speaking to him no more. Let him figure it out. You did nothing wrong. He actually approached you, which isnt wrong at all. If he wishes to speak to them, then you can address that matter to him.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back