Need Help!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by HoneyBrown05, Sep 7, 2004.

1. HoneyBrown05

HoneyBrown05 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    :deal: Hi everyone its been a while since I have visited but for those of you who are seniors in high school all know that we have to do a Senior Exit Project. Any and everybody if you have any suggestions for a topic I can do mine on please be willing to share. The topic has to be on something that I can argue about but my subject could be on anything. Please respond and thank you for those that do!

2. Poeticsoulsista

Poeticsoulsista Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +8
    Well I did two senior exit projects. One was on spoken word and it's effect on hip-hop. I did a visual presentation. I went around video recording spoken word artist and hip-hop artist, asked them questions, and then compared the two and explained how one effected the other. The second project was an electric magnetic generator. I built it from the ground up. It was a whole lot of work though. It took me months to get the right combinastion of materials to get it to work properly, but it was alot of fun. The boring part is writing the paper. Needless to say I got an A. Hope this can be of some help.

Poetic Sista