Health and Wellness : Need help with motivation/weight loss?

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by lisas ttc, Nov 4, 2011.

1. lisas ttc

lisas ttc New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I am a 16 year old boy. I have always been a little bit chubby. I'm not fat but i got some chunk on me. I eat like a normal 16 year old some good food and some shitty food. I work out a lot because I wrestle and play lacrosse. All my coaches say to me Wyatt if you where faster or leaner you would be amazing. The problem is i hear that after every season and i cant change it cause I'm lazy. I got P90x and tried it 1 time but quit cause I thought it was a pain in the *** and didn't want to do it. What I want is some tips on losing weight fast (cause i have to lose 15lbs before november 22) or tips or programs to help me motivate my self and to get rid of my laziness. Please respond and thanks!

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace youngin'

Well, i don't know how lazy you really can be if you Wrestle and play Lacrosse. those are two very physically challenging sports.

What i can do is give you a tip:

It is a known fact that anyone under 21 that curses, especially in a new enviornment, amongst strangers is guaranteed to add on at least 2 pounds per curse word. So since you just cursed twice above, you now need to loose 19 pounds by November 22nd. Since November 22nd is 18 days away and it is also a known fact that anyone under 21 who finds away to stop cursing in new enviornments, amongst strangers is also guaranteed to loose a pound a day which would mean that if you could find away to stop cursing and do a little jogging around a track or your neighborhood, you should surpass your goal of 15 pds. with around 4-5 pds. to spare.

And oh yeah, drink at least a gallon of water a day. No soda or juice with your meals either....

3. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    Lift weights or run cross country.
    Do both actually.
    15 lbs in a few weeks isn't healthy. It is better to do 2 lbs. a week.

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,685
    Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Please don't curse here.

As far as weight loss, and being 16 ... i suggest you talk to your parents ... they probably have resources to help you up close and personal like.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee