Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Need help with a reading (Metu Oracle)

Discussion in 'Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group' started by KMTSista, Sep 28, 2009.

1. KMTSista

KMTSista Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +259
    I am have a hard time interpreting readings that come up with Nekhebet and Uatchet. I've taken classes but I'm still not clear when this card comes up because I'm still stuck on the explanation. I know that Nekhebet is on the psychic realm

For instance, if you are doing a marriage reading, what does it mean when the cards are:

Nekhbet Tu Tchaas / Geb Tu Tchaas

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    Sister KMTSista ... I do not know how to help you, but someone in the Family should be able to, at least I hope. We shall see.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. KMTSista

Ratings:
    +259

Thank you Destee :)

4. KMTSista

Ratings:
    +259
    dang i forgot i asked this question, but thankfully i now know the answer lol

5. Onyemobi

Onyemobi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Artist
    Ratings:
    +223
    What was it?

6. KMTSista

Ratings:
    +259
    well I pose the question as to what laws would be the resolution to their marital problems.

The Metutu, when Nekhebet is pulled, it is speaking on the unforseen circumstances or hidden agenda's, Nekhebet, like Uatchet, deals with the electromagnetic aspects of spirituality, things that cause sudden change that could go either way unexpectingly and fast. My spiritual teacher always jokes in saying when you get a Uatchet = WATCH OUT, cause something else is going on underneath. Some say they are sisters i.e. both sides of the same coin, accept Uatchet is depicted by the lunar eclipse, whereas Nekhebet is depicted by the Solar.

They both deal with (in the negative) toxins, low lives, low spirits, depression, anxiety, viruses, emotional stress etc. So with the second card pulled, Geb, which deals with the mundane aspects of ourselves (health, earth, water etc) = Ra Life Force, (Qi in Chinese medicine), is speaking on the first card. Therefore, to avoid problems in their marriage, their health has to stay in alignment by avoiding toxins including drinking, which is what I expected considering they both have drinking problem and major health issues. Sort of like, using toxins to numb health or stressful situations, which will only make matters worse and cause unexpected events, IF you do not follow the laws by living truth.

However, they have to make the choice (Heru), as we all do, to either adhere to what God and the ancestors are advising or go the other path and not follow it. God can't make us do anything because he gave us free will.

Most are not willing to do that, as is in this situation, therefore the problems continue.