NEED HELP...SOMEBODY, ..ANYBODY

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by queentswana, May 14, 2004.

1. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +162
    Hi Destee...
    How do I add photos to my husbands new site, from my computer? I have pic in a folder in the "documents file" , how do I take them from there to the forum?
    my humble thanks in advance...Tswana

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Hello Sister Queen,

When you click on NEW THREAD button in Brother Keita's forum ... below the place where you'd normally add your text ... you'll see the option ... ATTACH FILES ... and below that you'll see ... MANAGE ATTACHMENTS ... click on ... MANAGE ATTACHMENTS.

A new small window will open ... you'll see a button on it that says ... BROWSE ... click on it and another small dialogue window will open ... allowing you to browse to your documents folder and to the image file that you want to upload.

Once you see that image file's name, click on it one time ... it will turn blue ... then click on the OPEN button on the bottom right.

Then you should be back to the MANAGE ATTACHMENTS window ... and you should see the file name (path) listed in the ... FILE TO UPLOAD field. To the right of that you'll see a button that says ... UPLOAD ... click on it and you'll be returned to the main NEW THREAD page ... just click on the SUBMIT button from here ... and your file should be uploaded.

If you have any more questions, i'm right here.

:heart:

Destee

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,383
    Hi Des...
    I love you so much for your time and patience. I followed every step, and everything went just fine...I got that part together (thanks a heap)...however :eeek: I did run into a problem..."the pictures are too big!!! your server will allow up too 500x500 I think. My pics are 1800x1200 , how do I deal with that? because I don't know how to cut a pic. any advice would be helpful.
    my thanks in advance...Tswana

ps ...don't get confused, I'm in under keita's name :hammer: shame on me *smh* :D :D