Black People : Need Help regarding Black city

This is the main reason our elders are invaluable to us. I, for one, have to admit that I had never even heard of this, but now will look into learning about it. I am also greatful to you for bringing it to our attention, as I also plan on sharing it with my own children. This is something that needs to not be forgotten.

You are both most welcome and I was shocked that I had never heard anything about it too. There's so many things that have taken place that have just been written out of history or changed or never mentioned at all. If I find some more information on it or maybe if someone else does, someone could do a main post about it. More people should know about this.

Just the past few minutes have given me a lot about it. The first site when I googled it was informative, but only gave me the abridged version. I'm now in a site that has a lot more substance.
I have to admit though, the first site told me about the word "picnic" and its orgins. I will not be so quick to use it anymore now.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back