Black Astrology : Need Help Interpreting Natal Chart

Moon Child

Aug 13, 2012
Hi KWABENA, I was quoting someone who alluded to such because it has been said that I don't reveal much about myself. Personally, I don't have an opinion one way or the other concerning Astrology except when people ask what my birth sign is. I say I am a Virgo then just look at them while they tell me my kind are orderly among other traits in a general sense. Thanks for your comment.
What is your birthdate M/d/year and exact time AM/PM? I am a western sidereal astrologist and the info you are accustomed to when using tropical may be a bit different and more "in-depth". Lastly, we ARE our Draconic (soul) charts, our natal or birth chart is important but shows our psychological reaction (impulses) to the stimuli we receive in our/from the world. Like KWABENA stated we are complex souls having a human experience on earth (from an esoteric (spiritual) perspective.

The most important points to look at are the sun, moon, and ascendant and to read what their connections and focus are within the houses (areas of life) in your chart. We are much more than our sun signs. The sun holds many important characteristics but is only in the simplest of terms a vehicle chosen to respond to stimuli. When prompted to engage your spirit energy, ego you jump in a "Virgo" type of car, maybe an Audi or Honda something that is practical and saves money on gas? Or maybe you choose to buy only American made cars out of patriotic devotion or loyalty? The outcomes are endless but still affect you on a personal level.

Good points were made by KWABENA in terms of the polar axis of Virgo-Pisces from a mundane perspective. :bullseye:

However, from a more esoteric perspective, it shifts the interpretation a bit. Much of who YOU ARE will be or can be determined by reading your entire chart and sometimes it takes more than one. In regards to you "not being one to reveal too much about yourself" that sounds and feels more like Scorpio. Virgo energy is one of service orientation to others (in general) but it is also talkative as it seeks information by engaging with others (mutable sign) to understand (Mercury the planet that rules Virgo) how to go about making tasks and duties more efficient and effective, at work and when engaging in day to day duties for the home. Also, Virgo is priestess energy, one that can be devoted to the sacred feminine energies so it is vital to discover where and what you are devoted to, think mind, body, spirit (Pisces) motivation. Health. Again your entire chart can show the details and bigger picture, but, without your birth information it is difficult to ascertain and the potential expressions are only given from a general point of view which makes it feel less personal but more universal.

Thank you for allowing me to share a little bit. Part of my life's mission is to assist others in gaining an accurate and detailed perspective of who they are so that they can navigate life from a place of power. Know thyself and when you do, be true to it. :dance:

Be well!

Moon Child

Aug 13, 2012
Hello again Moon Child. I am between runs once again and I will accept your invitation when I return but I will say this. The very first guardian who was responsible for me when I became self aware at age 5 (I believe) said that I was born at 8:29PM on August 29th. She said I was special but considering what she alluded to I am still not wealthy, ha ha ha, lol. Seriously though, 8:29PM on 8/29.
LOL....we can see about those riches. To be clear your birthday is August 29th, (I need the year) and you think the time is 8:29 PM. Do you have access to your birth certificate with your birth time? That would provide a strong foundation for a reading, guessing will not work due to the endless possibilities and we want to make sure we are looking at you and not "someone else." When you are ready to continue to move forward ahead and jump in my inbox. This is liberating we want to be relaxed so there is no rush at all. :)

Much Love!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz