Black Astrology : Need Help Interpreting Natal Chart

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
Hey SA...if I didn't know better, i'd say you're joking with that comment. Virgo is easier to analyze than you may think. Anywho, just passing through as well.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Still want some assistance with interpreting your chart? I am willing to help.
I am a Virgo and have been told that my kind cannot be analyzed. Anywho I'm just passing through for now.
Hey SA...if I didn't know better, i'd say you're joking with that comment. Virgo is easier to analyze than you may think. Anywho, just passing through as well.
Hi KWABENA, I was quoting someone who alluded to such because it has been said that I don't reveal much about myself. Personally I don't have an opinion one way or the other concerning Astrology except when people ask what my birth sign is. I say I am a Virgo then just look at them while they tell me my kind are orderly among other traits in a general sense. Thanks for your comment.

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
Peace SA and I wish I was here earlier when you joined to welcome you into our Community - nevertheless, glad to have you with us.

None of what you said surprises me. When you have a solid understanding of how Astrology works especially as it applies to people, it makes life much easier. Although i'm a Sag I also happen to be what's called a Virgo-Rising (or Asc), meaning I see the world through the eyes of a Virgo. That said, Virgo is an Earth, feminine, mutable Sign ruled by a rapidly-moving planet (Mercury).

As such Virgo is emotion-less, grounded on facts and logic, and is a receptive energy, meaning sensitive to taking energy in, along with what is told to them. Virgo is also a reserved Sign- meaning as you said, you don't reveal much because Virgo's thing is to be observant - to sit back and take things in then react from there. On top of that being ruled by a mutable-fast moving planet, Virgo isn't exactly known for having things under control and putting a nail on things; you usually let things go on and don't get in the way. In other words which leads me to my next point, Virgo is very likely to take whatever is told to them at face-value and move on with it, even if it's faulty or tainted as opposed to confronting and dealing with it. Virgo opposes Pisces in the zodiac, meaning you take on some Piscean traits in addition to Virgo (from what I've observed over the years more often negative than positive), nonetheless you understand each other's nature better than anyone else. Pisces is a passive Sign, sensitive, emotional, yet also accepts what it's given and moves on with it.

I bring all this up to say the Virgo-Pisces relationship IS a story of hidden things, ideas, hidden traits and not revealing themselves. In fact in the case of Pisces by the time you figure them out, they'll be taking on a whole 'nother character. Both Signs are mutable (meaning change-able) and Pisces is skilled at wearing many different "masks" yet never having a true mask. That's the nature of Pisces' ruling planet, Neptune- hard to see, tell, figure out. Virgo's thing is to work, to serve, to be laborious in everything you do. You're not here to make the rules and demand things be done a certain way. Because of these dynamics, it's not your thing to reveal yourself to anyone. It's your thing to be a servant, to observe and take notes, then constantly yet consistently move on to the next thing. I'm sure you may have opinions but you're way more likely to keep them to yourself - again, Virgo-Pisces dynamic. Using your own words, Virgo might be orderly, however it's because it's in your nature to keep things in order and be organized, specifically for yourself. Even I as a Virgo-Asc on the job drive people crazy with how much effort I put in just simply keeping things neat, organized and in order.

All in all reality is as you learn more about the Astro you find you're more than just simply a Virgo. Most people have a blend of at least 3-4 different Signs in them, combined with the planetary influences. Being a Virgo is not the same as being say, Mercurial, as Mercury the planet rules both Gemini and Virgo. You can be a Virgo but then have a busy Fifth House (natural Sun-Leo House) meaning you express yourself more through those outlets. Plenty to learn - that's for sure but my point being, just know there's more to what you say and hear than you think when it comes to the Astro.

Peace!

Moon Child

Aug 13, 2012
Hi KWABENA, I was quoting someone who alluded to such because it has been said that I don't reveal much about myself. Personally, I don't have an opinion one way or the other concerning Astrology except when people ask what my birth sign is. I say I am a Virgo then just look at them while they tell me my kind are orderly among other traits in a general sense. Thanks for your comment.
What is your birthdate M/d/year and exact time AM/PM? I am a western sidereal astrologist and the info you are accustomed to when using tropical may be a bit different and more "in-depth". Lastly, we ARE our Draconic (soul) charts, our natal or birth chart is important but shows our psychological reaction (impulses) to the stimuli we receive in our/from the world. Like KWABENA stated we are complex souls having a human experience on earth (from an esoteric (spiritual) perspective.

The most important points to look at are the sun, moon, and ascendant and to read what their connections and focus are within the houses (areas of life) in your chart. We are much more than our sun signs. The sun holds many important characteristics but is only in the simplest of terms a vehicle chosen to respond to stimuli. When prompted to engage your spirit energy, ego you jump in a "Virgo" type of car, maybe an Audi or Honda something that is practical and saves money on gas? Or maybe you choose to buy only American made cars out of patriotic devotion or loyalty? The outcomes are endless but still affect you on a personal level.

Good points were made by KWABENA in terms of the polar axis of Virgo-Pisces from a mundane perspective. :bullseye:

However, from a more esoteric perspective, it shifts the interpretation a bit. Much of who YOU ARE will be or can be determined by reading your entire chart and sometimes it takes more than one. In regards to you "not being one to reveal too much about yourself" that sounds and feels more like Scorpio. Virgo energy is one of service orientation to others (in general) but it is also talkative as it seeks information by engaging with others (mutable sign) to understand (Mercury the planet that rules Virgo) how to go about making tasks and duties more efficient and effective, at work and when engaging in day to day duties for the home. Also, Virgo is priestess energy, one that can be devoted to the sacred feminine energies so it is vital to discover where and what you are devoted to, think mind, body, spirit (Pisces) motivation. Health. Again your entire chart can show the details and bigger picture, but, without your birth information it is difficult to ascertain and the potential expressions are only given from a general point of view which makes it feel less personal but more universal.

Thank you for allowing me to share a little bit. Part of my life's mission is to assist others in gaining an accurate and detailed perspective of who they are so that they can navigate life from a place of power. Know thyself and when you do, be true to it. :dance:

Be well!

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
What is your birthdate M/d/year and exact time AM/PM? I am a western sidereal astrologist and the info you are accustomed to when using tropical may be a bit different and more "in-depth". Lastly, we ARE our Draconic (soul) charts, our natal or birth chart is important but shows our psychological reaction (impulses) to the stimuli we receive in our/from the world. Like KWABENA stated we are complex souls having a human experience on earth (from an esoteric (spiritual) perspective.

The most important points to look at are the sun, moon, and ascendant and to read what their connections and focus are within the houses (areas of life) in your chart. We are much more than our sun signs. The sun holds many important characteristics but is only in the simplest of terms a vehicle chosen to respond to stimuli. When prompted to engage your spirit energy, ego you jump in a "Virgo" type of car, maybe an Audi or Honda something that is practical and saves money on gas? Or maybe you choose to buy only American made cars out of patriotic devotion or loyalty? The outcomes are endless but still affect you on a personal level.

Good points were made by KWABENA in terms of the polar axis of Virgo-Pisces from a mundane perspective. :bullseye:

However, from a more esoteric perspective, it shifts the interpretation a bit. Much of who YOU ARE will be or can be determined by reading your entire chart and sometimes it takes more than one. In regards to you "not being one to reveal too much about yourself" that sounds and feels more like Scorpio. Virgo energy is one of service orientation to others (in general) but it is also talkative as it seeks information by engaging with others (mutable sign) to understand (Mercury the planet that rules Virgo) how to go about making tasks and duties more efficient and effective, at work and when engaging in day to day duties for the home. Also, Virgo is priestess energy, one that can be devoted to the sacred feminine energies so it is vital to discover where and what you are devoted to, think mind, body, spirit (Pisces) motivation. Health. Again your entire chart can show the details and bigger picture, but, without your birth information it is difficult to ascertain and the potential expressions are only given from a general point of view which makes it feel less personal but more universal.

Thank you for allowing me to share a little bit. Part of my life's mission is to assist others in gaining an accurate and detailed perspective of who they are so that they can navigate life from a place of power. Know thyself and when you do, be true to it. :dance:

Be well!

Hello again Moon Child. I am between runs once again and I will accept your invitation when I return but I will say this. The very first guardian who was responsible for me when I became self aware at age 5 (I believe) said that I was born at 8:29PM on August 29th. She said I was special but considering what she alluded to I am still not wealthy, ha ha ha, lol. Seriously though, 8:29PM on 8/29.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: