Black Spirituality Religion : Need help in my research

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by blazejay, Feb 1, 2016.

1. blazejay

blazejay Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +165
    I come to research and to build; I might also ask ignorant and believe me annoying repetitive questions but please bare with me.
    My question are as follow:
    1. I understand that first of all religion was forced on our forefathers,but what was our ancestor belief system?
    2. Why do some in the conscience community want us to drop religion? and replace it with what?
    3. I like esotericism and metaphysical, but is there a way to read the allegories in the bible to properly understand it?
    4. Why is it that when you go to church you leave out knowing less than you when you go in?

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,735
    METU NETER.jpg

3. blazejay

United States
    Ratings:
    +165
    Thank You

4. Precise Allah

Precise Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Peace,

I see you're still searching.........

1. How do you know that our ancestors had a "belief system." Why does belief have to be a part of any system or way of life?

2. Religion is tied to belief. Replace belief with KNOWLEDGE and use KNOWLEDGE to evaluate and define reality through science and mathematics.

3. Understand the Bible? You wish to settle for someone else story? Why not draw up your own story?

4. KNOWLEDGE and belief don't go together. You go to church looking for something church cannot provide.

Peace

• Like Like x 1
    • Enjoyed Enjoyed x 1
    • List
  5. blazejay

United States
    Ratings:
    +165
    Ah!!!! I got it, this is an example of what some people battle with mainly me I admit been condition or program to see and think.
    Thank You for bringing clarity and light on it.:thankyou:

6. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +299
    So tell me, do you feel that the choices for religions today is because of force? What do white people really know about slave days? And as far as I can see like black today white people make their own decisions.

7. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Greetings. You say you are researching and caution that your questions might be "ignorant" and I will respect your position and try to share my "knowledge" although it is also limited.

1. Like you, I first acknowledge that we are under a government of force. But as far as the belief system of our ancestors, whatever it was, nevertheless they were subdued by this government of force. For that reason, it would be vital to know the very answer you posed and to correct whatever it was that caused us to be subdued, suppressed and subjected to harmed on a continual basis. Whether they had 'a belief system' or 'knowledge system' or etc., they surely needed something to have defended themselves against what has befell us today. Our predicament today is as a result of the past. So we need to know. Knowledge is Power.

Therefore, my answer to your question would be that our ancestors broke a bond with the higher power that loved them and cleaved to the very enemy that deceived them into break that bond. The Higher Power(s) wanted them to prove themselves, and prove that they would not side with the enemy, and well, they sided with the enemy, and here we are today.

2. Unless they have the answer to 'whatever' then, these people that say to drop religion don't even know what they are saying. As far as religion goes, I believe it has a basis, and until we gain the full knowledge of the past, then no, I don't subscribe to any concrete religion myself. It needs to be better defined. But I do know this, many of the people [White Supremacist] that are behind this rhetoric believe in this government, and this government is a religion. This government is seeded in the Greek Democracy and that was fully Idol Worship. The ancient White Greeks changed out the ancient 'Black' idols by making White idol representation of the Black Idols, and they conditioned the people that it was okay to do that, then they threw down the original 'Black Greeks'. They made a 'demo' of the original Black idols. For example, Imhotep became Asclepion and etc. First they defined 'Democracy' in terms of election but after they made their White idols, people elected based on that premises. And there is no difference today. Many of our leaders are straight up, Movie Stars, and it is the movie stars that influence us and condition us prior to the vote. smh.

You ask the next questions;
    1. I like esotericism and metaphysical, but is there a way to read the allegories in the bible to properly understand it?
    2. Why is it that when you go to church you leave out knowing less than you when you go in?
    I would also like to respond as well. cont.

8. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Again, Greetings. You say you are researching and caution that your questions might be "ignorant" and I will respect your position and try to share my "knowledge" although it is also limited.

3. Here though is a contradiction; On the one hand you say you are researching, but on the other hand you already showed a pre-conceived belief that the Bible is ALLEGORICAL, so for this reason, you will remain limited in your research unless you re-address your belief that the Bible is ALLEGORICAL; Maybe perhaps, you are believing someone else's definition and summary of the Bible and don't have enough knowledge of the Bible yourself to make a complete statement about the Bible. We are under a government of force that brought the Bible to us and dictated it to us, but they did not write it at all. They may have translated it, but they did not write it.
    Anyway first, I want to reference the word 'allegory':

ALLEGORY -- symbolic work: a work in which the characters and events are to be understood as representing other things and symbolically expressing a deeper, often spiritual, moral, or political meaning …Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    My Smart Phone Dictionary.com-- ALLEGORY

1. A representation of an abstract or spiritual meaning through concrete or material forms; figurative treatment of one subject under the guise of another.

So, let me ask you; Do you believe that 'Jesus' is an Allegory? Most of the Black people I've come across that believe this about the Bible, believe in [or don't refute] any aspect of the Roman Empire or any aspect of all of those White Roman Emperors or White Idols depicted of the Roman Emperors and etc., but they refute the actual history of Jesus. They don't refute the history about the Herods or the Temple of the Jews that is apart of Roman History, but they refute the actual presence of the Jews.

Now, I absolutely believe that the word 'allegory' could correlate to 'parables' and many other stories in the Bible, but if you are saying that Jesus is 'an allegory' then, please clarify. If you don't believe that the Bible also includes science as a basis and history that can be put on a timeline, and if you believe that it is all allegories, then that is why you would ask 'is there a way to read allegories in the Bible to properly understand it? You won't. The allegories in the Bible has a basis, an origin, based on someones behavior, and it is based on someone, and that is apart of the Bible too. Allegories have a deep meaning because some of the things that have happened were done by people or beings that we can't see because they have died or they originate from different sources. Knowledge is Power. We today, may not know all, but we have to strive to know as much as we can to gain a better existence.

4. Why is it that when you go to church you leave out knowing less than you when you go in?

In order to understand this question, you need to have a fuller knowledge of the definition of governments and past governments, then you will have a better understanding in that the Church was set up as a government. Furthermore, like other governments that began and became great but soon declined and some were even taken over by USURPERS that put in puppets that suppressed the offspring of the originators, the Church has went through that similar process. So, the true Church could provide you with everything but that is yet to be seen--and this is also based on the Bible.

The Seven Church Headquarters that were set up about 2000 years ago, upon their 'inauguration' [ie. Consummation] 6 out of the 7 Churches were found to be short of the goal of fully functioning in the way that it should to meet the needs of human beings. the 7th Church that was not addressed was undergoing persecution byway of the supporters of the Roman Empire. This means that, THE TRUTH IS IN YOU, the Church is working [it is a work in progress] and the founders of the Church were persecuted and killed because of the enemy that did not want it to be completely formed. That is why today, you leave knowing less than when you go in. I absolutely agree with you on this issue. Most of those people that claim to be followers of the Church and Jesus also fully support White Supremacy. They preach and profess lies and deception. They completely contradict the platform of the founders of the true Church.

The Bible clearly states what the qualifications the leaders of the Churches today are supposed to have, and as of yet, I have not found one that agrees with this where I live now, yet they hold up the Bible as a guide that they follow. In the past, in Virginia, I did have a church that was 'a working Church' and it was great because the leaders were in agreement with the Bible, but this is not the case for me today. I will give you a few examples of what I mean based on the Churches that I've went to; [1] This one pastor was divorced. Because the Church board that picked him also asked him to get married, he re-married a woman that also had a teenage son. Now if you read the New Testaments, he's in complete violation and so is the Church board [a Baptist Church]. [2] The next Church I went to, the pastor married a woman that had a teen age daughter, and he also had a grown son both, from other relationships. And, he was a staunch follower of a White woman evangelist of which he mentioned almost every sunday. Eventually, his wife led the Church to submit to some White pastor in another state. 25 of the 50 members used the Church money to buy roundtrip tickets to take
    flight to be indoctrinated into or under his Church. [3] the next Church I went to this pastor had three portraits of 'a White Jesus' on the three walls in his sanctuary.... All of these Churches and more hold up the Bible as 'their Constitution' that guides their Church.

9. blazejay

United States
    Ratings:
    +165
    Thanks, Chevron Dove!!!!:bullseye:

Ok I get what you saying, and I admit I made a mistake using allegories instead of parables.:)
    My problem is I have read the bible and it has a lot that has not help us as a people.
    It is like through my personal observation,it subjected us to be docile and passive while others use it to their advantage for doing the wrong they have done to people.
    It's like they benefit while we suffer.
    I have read it as a narrative, but It's not making any logical sense or give me a reason to be motivated to read it.

It make me feel that it suppose to be more to it than what is read on the surface.
    :wave::what::thinking:

10. TruthSeer

TruthSeer New Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4
    It looks like you're waking up. Cool. First of all leave the church. They tell you nothing but lies. And don't look to feel good. Because it's not about how we feel. It's all about obedience to the Most High. Our people believed in the Most High however, they did not obey His Word. They did not follow his instructions. And this is how we have been punished throughout history. The Bible are some of our books and yes translators have changed many things within those books but the creator said that the pen of the scribes are in vain. So there are truths that are hidden and this is the time those hidden things will be revealed. So I would say if you truly want to know how to get out of this mess then start obeying the most highs instructions. First pray then study Genesis Exodus Leviticus Deuteronomy, stop Fornicating and doing all of those bad things. You know clean up your life and just follow what he tells you to do. And I'm on that journey myself. It's a lot a lot more to it then we realize right now. Shalam

• Like Like x 1
    • Enjoyed Enjoyed x 1
    • List