Black Spirituality Religion : Need help finding Hoodoo Practionioner

I want to have rootwork done and need to find someone in Louisana or Southeast Texas area. May someone please refer me to someone who practices Hoodoo and rootwork? TIA

Chauncee ... Welcome ... :wave:

Would you mind telling us what you want done to someone?

Do you need them to be in love with you ... or not be sick in their body ... or be dead ... or what?

I'm just wondering. Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

I want to have rootwork done and need to find someone in Louisana or Southeast Texas area. May someone please refer me to someone who practices Hoodoo and rootwork? TIA

It depends on what you want and where you at. I'm originally from Louisiana and have some contacts with east Texas. Pops from Nacogdoches and got fam in Beaumont, Port Arthur and Houston.

Blackbird

Chauncee ... Welcome ... :wave:

Would you mind telling us what you want done to someone?

Do you need them to be in love with you ... or not be sick in their body ... or be dead ... or what?

I'm just wondering. Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee
I don't want to harm anyone. I just wanna bring more positive things in my life. I want help finishing school and getting a career started. I wouldn't mind finding love, but that's I'm not looking.

Also, yesterday I had to press charges against my very bestfriend for getting tickets and warrants in my name. I don't want to harm her, I just want help surounding myself with more positive things and people.

I just need help right now to get things in my life on track.

It depends on what you want and where you at. I'm originally from Louisiana and have some contacts with east Texas. Pops from Nacogdoches and got fam in Beaumont, Port Arthur and Houston.

Blackbird

I would really appricate any assistance you could offer. Houston would be ideal, but Port Arthur and Beaumont would be great too. I just want to go to the best and Im willing to travel.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back