Black Christians : Nebulous

Discussion in 'Christian Study Group' started by Chevron Dove, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Nebulous
    A Kiss from Heaven, a Blessing from God [part II]

And the king of Assyria did carry away Israel unto Assyria, and put them in
    Halah and in Habor by the river of Gozan, and in the cities of the Medes:
    2 KINGS 18:11

Cyrus (580-529BC) was the first Achaemenid Emperor. He founded Persia by
    uniting the two original Iranian Tribes-the Medians and the Persians.
    http://www.iranchamber.com/history/cyrus/cyrus.php

the Medewakanton and several subsidiary of the Sioux made their
    headquarters about Mille Lacs, ranging the rivers and forests and prairies
    from that point to unknown distances…In the days of the early French
    explorers, the Medewakanton were still living at Mille Lacs.
    http://books.google.com/books?id=z0...=0CDkQ6AEwCA#v=onepage&q=medewakanton&f=false

HORSE RUNS FREE...
    Technically, the term ‘Black Indian’ could be viewed as a broad translation about the past and present. Because my father-in-law married ‘a Black woman’, today my husband could be considered ‘a Black Indian’ but what about the millions and millions of Native Americans here in ancient North America long before Columbus who were of African descent and who were not born from a straight haired North American man? Or what about the many ‘Black Indians’ who were really from the subcontinent of India and elsewhere who had straight hair!? Much history has been hidden behind this governments use of Colorism and other traits to divide and conquer and to set up their system but when the brown skinned, straight haired natives reached back for the black/African American women for whatever reason they kept this story alive. Although the issue of Colorism already existed before the Europeans came, the sons and grandsons of Native American men keep this history and struggle of the Black Indian alive. Black Indians [or Black Natives] are living proof that there were two major movements made byway of the English against two different lands. A major effort was executed by the Colonial Empire against the ancient people of both the continents of North America and Africa. But within each continent, the dominant presence of Africans was already present. And in order to set up the Slave system in North America, the African presence in this very country was targeted and subdued and for this reason, hundreds of thousands of Bushy headed natives were actually killed off while, in some instances, their straight haired relations were allowed to live. In the native American world especially amongst the Sioux Nation, it was not uncommon for one man to have straight hair and his brother a tight bush. Native Americans were left to deal with this kind of human atrocity, a reality that caused sharp divisions amongst the survivors and furthermore, it became the foundation of a Color Caste system of which affects us today. For the most part, African Americans as well as Native American cultures have oftentimes severely suppress their own kind based upon a white supremacist ideal that light skin and straight hair are superior traits. In fact, this would be a personal experience.

To marry a man and enter into his family in which there are five women becomes an unexpected challenge in and of itself but also, when acceptance becomes based upon a family dysfunction then resistance will automatically lead to a major conflict. Rejection. But after five years of suppression and silence finally, I realized that the source of the problem was not because I would not conform to the expectations of the women and worship them and my father-in-law but it was because of the quiet ones who never objected to that issue. The men. The head of the household. On everything else there would be dominance. Thinking. If this government divided to conquer and some Native Americans assimilated and identified with the whites then they received their recompense within a caste oriented system. If some Native Americans remained on the Reservations then they received their recompense within a caste oriented system even in that capacity. Finally, if some Native Americans either refused to assimilate or refused to be confined to a reserve in their own land of nativity but instead, embraced the African American culture then why in the world would I conform to idol worship based upon the Color Caste System? After I asked my husband what did his father put down on his job applications and what did he write on his birth certificate, I asked him to get on the other end of the phone because I wanted to have a talk with my father-in-law. “Papa,”

As usual he Said, “Hey Baby.” Then I said,

“Papa, I need to have a talk with you.” Then he said, . . . nothing. I heard quietness. So then I continued and said, “Papa, I want you to know how I feel. I want to make something clear about how I feel about myself. If God was to say to me, ‘I’m gonna make you all over again but this time, I’m gonna ask you how you want me to make you.’ Well Papa, I want you to know that I would tell God to make sure to make me an African American and also God Please make sure that you don’t forget to give me an afro again.” Bam! I said it. And by the time I had finished, I felt myself hot with anger inside at the thought of somebody close to me suppressing me about who I am. But to my surprise, he came back almost before I had even finished and, he said quickly,

“Well you know what kind of hair my children have, all of them.” Then I said,

“I know that. But I was not sure if you knew that.” I was still angry but I was trying to control myself. “In fact”, I said, “that was the first thing I liked about your son.” But then he began to speak to me softly. Finally after five years he wanted me to know that he accepted me and within an hour he came over and brought a gift. He was always good at being charming, eloquent and a smooth talker but at times and with no warning he could switch tones immediately and be the loudest and meanest old man I’d ever met. He scared mostly all of his children. From that day forward Papa and I had some more rounds though but, we became closer and closer. He would always complain and wanted me to come visit him and then when I got there he would set me on edge seemingly every time. More importantly, the relationship between him and his sons became much stronger after that day of deliverance.

Sometimes I feel like my husband could be described as being crouched between two burdens; the struggles of a black/African American man and a Native American. One day when Papa had me running around the kitchen in response to what he’d said about Malcolm X and Dr. King, I so wanted to say to him, “Why don’t you just shut up and let your sons do the talking! After all they are ‘the Black Indians’”. But instead, I held my tongue. There are a significant number of African Americans of whom also have dual inheritance in this land and country and, it would be the African presence in their blood that places this government in a serious predicament in regards to their violent treatment of African people and the roots are much deeper than even before the time of Columbus. Indeed if the African voice speaks out from a Native American foundation then it will become a huge stumbling block for this very old Babylonian system:

...Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you
    in the last days...Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path,
    that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward. I have
    waited for thy salvation, O LORD. GENESIS 49:1, 17-18.​

One day and after weeks of having me braid his hair, my husband and I went to visit his grandmother (Papa’s mother, my sons Great grandmother). When he leaned over and stepped through the doorway with his big black afro, . . . She screamed. Even though she had many children, my husband reminded his Grandmother of one of her sons of whom also had a black afro. She was a tall, light beige complexioned woman and very outspoken. Some of her children had straight hair as she did but some had curly hair. Some had sandy brown hair as she did in her youth and some had jet black hair. And, three out of the many children that she bore grew afros. It was she who told me about ‘the Comb Test’. She was a very frank woman who had a wealth of knowledge and never hesitated to speak truth no matter how poignant. Although her father was Sioux, she was born on a Cherokee Reservation and she oftentimes spoke about her youth and hearing her relatives speak about the Trail of Tears, an ordeal that led to her people’s journey into the Reservation. But she was also a product of the 1924 Racial Integrity Act as well and this government edict led to her father’s decision to leave the Reservation. When I asked her about her mother, she stared me straight in the face and told me that she hated her. She said that her mother always preferred her brothers to her because they were more lighter in complexion. She said that her mother hated her father and always referred to him as ‘That ole Indian’. Did her resentment of her mother lead to her own decision to later marry a straight-haired Native, a Sioux like her own father? She remembered when she was young how visitors would come to the church she attended and had to go up to the front of the church at the end of service. The pastor would come down from the pulpit and in front of the congregation, he would pass the comb through each visitors hair. She said that if they failed the Comb Test they could continue to visit but, they could not join. Amazingly, this little bit of hidden history did not just happen here in North America around those times but goes way back thousands of years ago and its’ roots are actually in the east and the far east as well. What a wonder how many adventurous tales of ancient eastern and Chinese traditions displayed in films even today contain a theme of which somehow miraculously includes a fabulous comb and by doing so, these tales have magnificently and strategically kept this Comb Test alive and at the forefront of the intended minds for the value it was meant to represent.

NEBULOUS; Storm Cloud
    The Comb element in ancient eastern films has maintained the ideals of one of the very elements of supremacy. A continual aspect of superiority and a constant message has been transferred byway of ‘the comb’ being used in stark symbolism in films in correlation with long straight hair as an ultimate statement of beauty. African people may come away from these films without a realization that the crucial element of the ‘the comb scene’ may be a reinforcement for supremacist ideals and, it was also expressly meant for us to behold as well. In a recent movie, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, a young princess from a high class dynasty catches the attention of a lower classed wild rugged warrior named Black Cloud [var. Dark Cloud], and soon they fall madly in love. They first came into contact when her caravan was raided and she just happened to be holding up a comb in which Dark Cloud sweeps upon her caravan on horseback and then grabs the comb and then gallops off leading his band away and out of view over the rocks and crevices of the sweeping landscape. Out of rage at the loss of this treasured comb, the princess leaps out of the caravan and onto a horse and pursues the wild band of men and becomes as the legendary horse rider goddess. She overtakes Dark Cloud’s band and proves herself in battle as being victorious until she finally meets up with Dark Cloud and they soon fall in love but due to a prearranged marriage, she returns to elegant court life in which she has been pampered and tutored by an old servant woman. Another scene shows the old servant woman one night giving instructions to the princess as she ever so gently combs and styles the princesses hair. But soon after and because Dark Cloud shows up to return the comb to the princess, she escapes her wedding ceremony and pursues him of which ends up to be a fruitless endeavor in the end. She finally realizes that because he was a Hun, they could never be together so, she leaves her comb with him as a testament of her love and hope and then she leaps over a high cliff leaving him to cherish her memory forever.

It has become apparent now that a subliminal message has occurred and has been firmly implanted in our psyche. Mind Control. After viewing a vivid theme in which a comb was manifested in some way, African people become a captive audience to watching the eastern women’s straight and long flowing hair being ever so delicately combed, manipulated and swirled into a lovely style and may have been totally unaware that some comb scenes may not have anything to do with the main theme. They are weaved into a theme in order to support a superficial idea that ‘beauty, straight and long hair’ are synonymous and also goes hand-in-hand with the higher Caste Systems. Are we blinded to the importance placed on these endeavors to deceive? How much of these shallow ideals of the eastern way has become steeped into the African mind to the degree that we have accepted it as being truth? Ironically, the very character, Black Cloud, played by a straight haired Asian man was also an extreme fabrication of which also play into the hatred and imaginary mindset of supremacist in that they want to believe that all great black men obsess over their women kind. They weaved a lie into their theme based upon a true life man, a great king, who never spent his life living in the east in hot pursuit after a foreign woman. The character ’Black Cloud’ was actually based upon the awesome king and founder of the Neo-Babylonian Empire named Nebuchadnezzar. His warrior name can be translated as ‘Dark Cloud’, ‘Black Cloud’ or, ‘Storm Cloud’; the Nasserite.

The Anti-Christ cannot accept the idea that an incredible black king, a black man, could have embraced his own heritage, his own women kind when in fact, this was the number one reason why Nebuchadnezzar was even able to build such a strong military and a strong empire. He fostered an environment in which the original Chaldeans [Chalcols or Laconians; reverse script], Black Babylonians were able to thrive. He was truly a kiss from heaven. He actually corrected the sin of Solomon, who had lived more than about four hundred years before him, and indeed, Solomon’s kingdom was handed to him on a silver platter whereas Nebuchad fought for his place in history. The Bible states that the Black women in this Babylonian empire system were so protected and elevated by these Black men they even took it for granted. Nebuchadnezzar came from a line of Cush Hamitic men of whom had been suppressed down into terrible Assyrian captivity. The Assyrians knew that they had to watch out for these Kush-itic men [var. Kish] based upon their greatness even in more ancient times. The Assyrians [White Syrians, white Shem] were able to operate their evil, racist system based upon fostering black-on-black violence thereby keeping these ancient Sumerians who bordered them continually suppressed. But one way that the Cush-ites were able to break their captivity was due to the ancient bonds they were able to renew with their Hamitic brothers in North Africa and byway of the Medo-Persians. Both the Persians and certain Median cheiftains broke off from the Assyrians and sided with the Chaldeans and turned the tide of fate. And these are the roots that reach way over the ocean to the North American native experience. NEBU-Chad rained down upon the Assyrians as a NEBULOUS, A STORM CLOUD, a BLACK CLOUD with his forces and then he RAZED their cities and thus became known as Nebuchad-the-REZZAR [razor]. Naturally, these bonds meant that Nebuchad may have taken a Median princess into his court which was the custom in those times but, however, this would be the distortion of the Anti-Christ. Fabulous tales are told of how the great king built a Hanging Garden for a Median princess and in order to create an atmosphere of disrespect and discontent, these dynamics fostered by the enemy later caused a division between the Black Babylonians and the Medo-Persians. The Medo-Persians were in fact, decisively divided in the very beginning of their origins. Some bonded with the early Hittites [whites] and Assyrians, some remained unique and some bonded with ancient black/Africans. But however, the Persians become the bridge, the medium, between the Babylonians and the Medes, a hope for the future. And this very bridge becomes a parallel to todays’ Black American Native experiences. Cont.

A movie review of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, an Ang Lee film starring ... Chang Chen ("Happy Together") is likable as Jen's unlikely lover Black Cloud. ...
    http://www.mediacircus.net/cthd.html

The critically celebrated Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon is an epic martial ... supported by Zhang Ziyi and Chang Chen (playing Jen's lover, Black Cloud). ...
    http://www.reelviews.net/movies/c/crouching.html

Because of movies like Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, and Hero and Memoirs of a ... The character of Lo, or "Dark Cloud," the desert bandit, influenced the ...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crouching_Tiger,_Hidden_Dragon

Racial Integrity Act of 1924 & The 1930 Census

5. It shall hereafter be unlawful for any white person in this State to marry any save a white person, or a person with no other admixture of blood than white and American Indian.
    http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Racial_Integrity_Act_of_1924

Walter Plecker, head of the division of vital statistics in Virginia for more than 30 years, was a staunch eugenicist and white supremacist. He changed many Indian people’s birth certificates, without any scientific proof, from “Indian” to “colored.”
    http://www.vmnh.net/documents/TEACHERGUIDE_web_(2).pdf

1930 - The General Assembly passes a law defining Virginia Indians…The law also stipulates that such people will be considered black unless they live on a segregated Indian reservation.
    http://www.encyclopediavirginia.org/Racial_Integrity_Laws_of_the_1920s

…someone part Native American and part African American should be listed as "Negro" unless the Indian blood predominated… Someone with both white and Native American ancestry was to be listed as "Indian," …

an acceptance of a racial hierarchy, with white at the top, black at the bottom, and Native Americans occupying a hazy area in the middle.14
    http://www.archives.gov/publications/prologue/2002/summer/1930-census-perspective.html

2. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Have you ever checked this one out? You might find it fascinating and related account...

http://www.amazon.com/American-Hand...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1279957672&sr=1-1 .

3. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Thank you Sister Blaklioness.

I read the product description and read alittle farther into some reviews. Some of what is said also agrees with other recent accounts too, about American indians being taken to the Carribeans and etc. i think too, that some of the argument in this perspective is regarding Natives being written as being coloreds and negroes [without a choice]...of which I did reference too. Some American Indians don't want to be associated with black/Africa in anyway and resent this association and i have touched upon that issue.

But what I'm trying to do now, is to delve into the kind of Natives of whom want to and choose to be with [embrace] their African heritage despite what this government has done. i believe that we need to push the white supremacist out of our pathway and work out some underlying issues that has plagued us even before Columbus came. i'm trying to get at some deeper roots and look forward to any information that could help me in this endeavor.

This book offers some great info and reinforces my references involving this white government of which set up a caste system in which whites are at the top, blacks/Africans are at the bottom and the American indians are somewhere in the middle.

Thank you again.

4. Blaklioness

Ratings:
    +1,812
    I am thrilled that you are looking at this issue from an empowered perspective by trying to understand our mistakes. So, please keep sharing!

5. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Thanks so much sister! I think in this generation today, there are going to be some great surprises if we start talking and writing...I do believe that the power to bring about some great positive changes is in those of us who keep sharing whatever it is we've got and know needs to be put out there, issues that this government cannot ignore if we keep working to bring it up in anyway that we can.

No matter how small or insignificant we have been made to believe some issues are, such as what I've shared in this thread, I believe that if they are in fact 'issues that have affected us' then, it cannot be a small issue at all. If it was important enough to put into law, it is very important and it needs to be dealt with.

6. Blaklioness

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Sister....Thank you for this. I've discovered that even the WILLINGNESS to heal through confronting the demons puts you dark years ahead of the rest, so don't give up!