Black Spirituality Religion : Neanderthal vs Human DNA

“why” we believe as we believe

Hi Clyde:

I read your post……
http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=532594&postcount=225

From this point lets try to keep it in this thread for lack of confusion. I would like to say that your analysis does not debunk African and Neanderthal cross breeding. As I said you could get an article that supports your point of view and I can get an article that supports my point of view and both of these articles will be from reputable scientists. As I explain this continues to be a hot topic among Caucasian scientists.

There is no need for us to sling articles back and fourth because that does not work to a clear examination as to “why” we believe as we believe.

The next step is a question and answer directed towards each other. These questions need to be answered not with articles but our own personal deductions from observation, contemplation, meditation and deduction.

My first question to you is…….
Did you jump on the no inbreeding between Humans and Neanderthal bandwagon because it was published in a black magazine?

After you answer my question you can ask me one and I will try to answer it as best to my knowledge. Then after I answer yours I will ask you one and so fourth and so fourth….

Through this we should be able to deduce “why” we believe as we do.

Peace.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back