Black Sports : NCAA champuionship fixed??

Discussion in 'Black Sports' started by Therious, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    I saw Vince young make a pitch to a running back while his knee was down. the booth could have reviewd the play but CHOSE not to. Just an observation, I mean Georgee Porgee the coke head pres-o-dent is from TEXAS right???

I know conspiracy theory but after all they CHOSE not to review the play where young was obviously down.

but Im still glad to see a brother win the big one.

peace

2. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38

There is no conspiracy, if USC was so good they would have won the game they were only down by about 3 or 4 point after that play. That play was not a clutch play, so in my opinion if the Trojans were that good they would have won.

I believe it was a conspiracy that they won their first Championship against Oklahoma, Leinhart and Pete Carroll were praying that they did not see Auburn that year and they got their wish.

3. Tantrum

Tantrum Well-Known Member MEMBER

Pos Technical Support
    Ratings:
    +12
    I dont know if this was a conspiracy
    Just more of the line where they didnt need to review
    Cause regardless of that Usc went up by 12 in the 4th
    Then still lost it they just didnt have the heart for real
    Let Young pass all way down field within two minutes
    Get the ball again after USC could do nothing
    And my man Yong do his thang Texas deserves it
    Even though Bush hates Black people haha Go Texas
    Very happy a Black Man was able to Lead the state to Victory!!

4. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61

Na - no way. Keith Jackson and the other announcers kept making a big deal about this but it's ridiculous.

1) Even IF they had reviewed the play it still would have been 1st and Goal at the 12 yard line...USC couldn't stop texas when they got that close so I doubt very seriously it would changed the score.

2) They also CHOSE not to review the interception Texas made where the dback had possession and the ground caused it to pop out.

THAT play would have changed the game cause at that point nobody's defense could hold.

3) Vince Young just played one of the greatest games I've seen a quarterback play in terms of both accuracy and running...wasn't no fix...USC will still go down in history WAYY over-rated running up the score for three years out in the pac-10 where there is little competition and no conf. championship game.

Reggie Bush is over-rated too - he's a good scat back but he ain't no franchise back in the NFL -he got taken down too many times by 1 dude...but how many times did 1 dude take down Lendale White!

5. MississippiRed

MississippiRed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    Hook em ! I was so glad to see UT beat USC last night....I live in CA but refuse to support any CA schools plus I've hated USC since Marcus Allen was there.......last night showed me a couple things though...
    1. Matt Leinhart or however you spell his name is like most pampered white QB's....overrated and I hope my Saints don't pick him and he showed to be just like a spoiled kid when he said "they didn't beat us we beat ourselves..
    I loved it when old boy cracked him and had his eyes rolling back in his head

2. Lendell White is a **** MAN.....I'd like to see him in the backfield with Deuce for the SAINTS and I think he'll make a better NFL everydown back than Reggie Bush

3. Reggie Bush is not an every down break your spirit with physicality back..he's fast and can catch and is versatile but I think White is better than he is....

4. Vince Young is the best QB in all of college football...30/40 for 267 and 200 yds running......

There was no consipracy UT handled their business..... and lastly.......on a side note somebody needs to draft Bruce Eugene at QB even though I can't stand Grambling......GO BRAVES !!!!!

MississippiRed

6. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    Aight then yall gave it to me. a brother was wrong though. i agree usc had plent chances to win that game. Vince young is the best, and Troy smith is second best.

peace