Lyon King Admin.
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Charlotte Bobcats owner Michael Jordan

NBA Fines Michael Jordan $100,000
The Hall-of-Famer and current Bobcats owner opened up to some reporters recently -- and the league didn't like it.
Bobcats owner Michael Jordan has been fined $100,000 by the NBA for talking publicly last month about the lockout and Andrew Bogut, ESPN’s Chris Broussard reported via Twitter.
Speaking to the Herald Sun in Australia, Jordan said of the NBA’s economic system, "The model we’ve been operating under is broken. We have 22 or 23 teams losing money, (so) I think we have gotta come to some kind of understanding in this partnership that we have to realign. I know the owners are not going to move off what we feel is very necessary for us to get a deal in place where we can coexist as partners. We need a lot of financial support throughout the league as well as revenue sharing to keep this business afloat."

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2011-09-12/report-nba-fines-michael-jordan-100000?icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl6%7Csec1_lnk3%7C95014#ixzz1Xn3enDoF

peace

Basically, this is telling him that no matter how great you were you are still our BOY and you better stay in a BOY'S place and stop talking about massa's business.

They are doing the same thing to Serina Williams right now for responding to a white tennis judge (or whatever you call them) horrible call that basically led to her loosing.... She also received some type of fine for that..

peace

Basically, this is telling him that no matter how great you were you are still our BOY and you better stay in a BOY'S place and stop talking about massa's business.

They are doing the same thing to Serina Williams right now for responding to a white tennis judge (or whatever you call them) horrible call that basically led to her loosing.... She also received some type of fine for that..

yes i was watching it all and she kinda cost her one set and she went on to lose the match
let me see if i can find it where they put a price on her

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back