Black Sports : NBA Predictions

kente417mojo said:
The top teams in the East and West will be:

1. Indiana
2. Miami
3. Detroit
Third place, aye. That's not so bad...with only two teams to beat at the appropriate times. I like those odds.

PIIIIIISTONSSSSSSSSSS BASKETBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. :D

$$RICH$$ said:
Houston will be deep and can be the team to beat and handle the spurs but the Heat will take the East no doubt if they stay health
The Heat won't take it because they have to learn a very important lesson that Jordan learned when he went to the Bulls. And that is...BASKETBALL IS A TEAM SPORT. Wade and Shaq won't get it done by themselves. I give the Heat their props. BUT, like I said, it's team ball...not an individual or couple sport (Ask Carl Malone and John Stockton.) :D

I really don't see Miami flourishing. I don't see the chemistry being there. There's more to a team than packing the roster with talented people with a nice stat line. I think they'll do well, but I don't see them beating seasoned teams in the playoffs like San Antonio, Detroit or Indiana. If they can gel and really work well together, then maybe they will, but the Lakers had a similar thing that year Detroit beat them. Also, Karl Malone and Gary Payton are a lot better players than Jason Williams and Antoine Walker. I would not mind seeing Shaq win another title in Kobe's face, but I think Indiana's defense, chemistry and toughness will overcome Miami's stacked roster come playoff time. Same thing against Detroit. Detroit barely beat Indiana last post season, and Jermaine O'Neil was like 60% healthy with no Ron Artest.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back