Black Sports : NBA Predictions

Therious said:
possibly.....Pheonix/Denver/Dalla?or Minnesota.

.The spurs are the strongest i just cant stand them.

What about Houston? They've added Stromile Swift and that guy is bad. They needed someone else at PF other than Juwan Howard, because to me he plays like a small forward. I don't think Phoenix will be that tough this year, especially since they've lost Stodamre for 4 months. Dallas either, since they lost Micheal Finley to San Antonio. If Marcus Camby stays healthy and Carmelo Anthony improves his shooting %, I think they best chance for San Antonio to be knocked off will come from Denver. I think golden State will make the playoffs, but they will be gone in the first round. Minnesota is done. I feel bad for KG.

The Pistons will take it all this season. Miami who? QQn :D

I think the Pistons will whip up on the Heat just to show everybody that they can beat them with or without a healthy Wade.

Seriously, I think the coach held the Pistons back last year. I've seen them run a lot better than they did this past basketball season. I think that is over now.

Only time will tell though.

kente417mojo said:
What about Houston? They've added Stromile Swift and that guy is bad. They needed someone else at PF other than Juwan Howard, because to me he plays like a small forward. I don't think Phoenix will be that tough this year, especially since they've lost Stodamre for 4 months. Dallas either, since they lost Micheal Finley to San Antonio. If Marcus Camby stays healthy and Carmelo Anthony improves his shooting %, I think they best chance for San Antonio to be knocked off will come from Denver. I think golden State will make the playoffs, but they will be gone in the first round. Minnesota is done. I feel bad for KG.

For got about houston, yeah trhey should b improved. plus another year under coach van gundy's defensive system. Theyll be tough fo sho".

Monetary said:
The Pistons will take it all this season. Miami who? QQn :D

I think the Pistons will whip up on the Heat just to show everybody that they can beat them with or without a healthy Wade.

Seriously, I think the coach held the Pistons back last year. I've seen them run a lot better than they did this past basketball season. I think that is over now.

Only time will tell though.

The top teams in the East and West will be:

1. Indiana
2. Miami
3. Detroit
4. Cleveland
5. New Jersey
6. Chicago
7.Milwakee
8. Philly
9. Washington
10. New York
11. Boston
12. Orlando
13. Toronto
14. Atlanta
15. Charlotte

West

1. San Antonio
2. Denver
3. Houston
4. Sacramento
5. Dallas
6. Phoenix
7. Golden State
8. Seattle
9. Utah
10. Lakers
11. Memphis
12. Minnesota
13. Clippers
14. Portland
15. New Orleans

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back