Black Sports : NBA PLAYOFFS UNDER WAY !

True Khasm, I like Detroit in the East. I didn't know they had a winnig record in the West with the remaining teams. Their defense does it. That's why the Spurs are tough too, as well as Indiana. I hope the Spurs play as good in game two. One good thing is even after they lost their lead to the Lakers, the came back for the victory. That shows they don't fold and get intimidated because, unlike other teams, they know they can beat the Lakers. Everyone else comes into the game thinking they're gonna loose. Mental defeat from the start makes it hard to put a team away. Spurs don't have that problem. Plus Duncan makes gig shots, as does Parker and Robert Horry. That's a championship type team. Shaq says it was a feel-out game. What's there to feel out. They beat you last year in the playoffs, you should be familiar with this team by now. They always play you tough in regular season also. Shaq better stop sleeping on San Antonio or he'll be watching the Finals from his livingroom.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back