skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
and so it begins..

Lakers Dream team... 0 and 2 to start.. Dropped first game to Dallas... Dwight missed 11 of 14 freethrows in the first game.. and Kobe didn't take a single free thrown in 34 minutes of play.

Lakers dropped second game to portland.. Dwight mode 15 of 19 freethrows and 9 field goals for 33 total.. Kobe dropped 30.. and got a chance to shoot some freethrows with Nash only playing 16 minutes. Howard also led the team in assists with 5 and blocked 1 shot.

Ray Allen dropped 19 in 30 minutes off the bench on his former Team in Miami's win over Boston..

Hardin dropped 37 & 12.. to go along with 6 boards and 4 steals in his debut with the Rockets. Jeremy Lin also had 12 points, 4 boards, 8 assists and 4 steals. Lin and Hardin complement each other well, it'll be interesting to see what they can make happen in Houston this year.

peace

I have Harden on my fantasy team and i didn't even know that he got traded to Houston...lol

Him & Lin look like a real problem out there. They play very well together. This is the Harden without having to share the ball with Durant & Westbrook, so he will be dropping 30+ often. With that new 80 million contract you know he has the green light.

Miami is just an all around problem. There D is still sick, if not sicker and their 3 pt. game will keep LBJ and Wade from having to take so many bumps and bruised thruought the year, keeping them fresh and well rested with an improved bench. You will see them sitting out the latter half of many fourth quarters due to blowouts.

People here are going crazy because of the postponement of the Knicks & Nets to Sunday, but i think it will be worth the wait. It should be a good one.

The clippers also look good and i can see them in at least the first round of the playoff's.

The clippers also look good and i can see them in at least the first round of the playoff's.

how many times over the years have we said that? that clippers are cursed. watch what happens.... watch.

how many times over the years have we said that? that clippers are cursed. watch what happens.... watch.

lol - I still think they will make some noise in the west. Somebody has too cause the Lakers look a little lost. Without d. Howard hitting those 15 free throws the other day it would have been a blow out by more than 20 pts.

Kobe also hit for 3o pts., so where is everyone else? Nash got hurt, but tried to come back in just to hobble around a bit, then had to be taken out again... not a good look!

& i just realized that tonight it's the Heat vs. Knicks which should be great entertainment for any Miami Heat fan out there. Melo is going to go nuts and try to do it all himself while hogging the ball now with Amari out which will take the rest of the knicks out of the game.

It's going to be fast break heaven for the Heat. We will see touchdown pass after touchdown pass now that chalmers has joined the realm of the miami quarterbacks...

138508869_display_image.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back