Black Sports : NBA 2005 PLAYOFFS

Therious said:
THE CAVS MADE THE WORST MOVE EVER. FIRING PAUL; SILAS? THE CAVS NOT ONLY WERE ON THEIR WAY, BUT MABY EVEN A MIDDLE SEEDING IN THE PLAYOFFS. FUNNY HOW BLACK COACHES ARE FIRED EVEN WHEN SUCCESSFUL, BYRON SCOTT, PAUL SILUS ECT, EVEN TAKE IT BACK 2 ART SHELL FOR THE OAKLAND RAIDERS.

Right now the owner of the CAVS and the new management are looking quite foolish. The firing of Silas (one of the best coaches in the NBA) and other management decisions caused Cleveland to have one of the biggest 2nd half collapses in recent memory!

The Bulls and Denver surprised me with early wins. I still think Washington and San Antonio will pull it out. Seattle beat Sacramento, so that's good. Houston went into Dallas and knocked off the Maves. Hopefully they'll keep playing at that high level and get the series. Tracy McGrady was crazy in that game. Offensively and defensively. My picks stay the same. Heat Vs. Miami in the finals, but I hope Seattle and Houston do well. Yeah $$RICH$$, the Pacers looked bad.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back