Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : natural(new age)

natty

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 18, 2007
:love:
Natural hair means hair that is just the way the creator gave it to you at birth. It's not altered by heat or chemicals.

back in the day when out parents were coming up being nappy was the "it thing" you either had an afro wit a fist pic hanging out of it, jerry curl, big braids or a nappy pony tail.

letting your hair become once again a part of new age history is good. This time around we get a chance to come up with new styles, fight against people who still belives nappy hair is "BAD hair" instead of helathy hair. We get to express who we are as individuals, or just planly be ALL natural.

each journey is different, some more powerful then others. But the expression is all the same>BEAUTIFUL NATURAL HAIR THAT HAS REBIRTHED ITSELF. What's your story, your journey, why?

**Nappy is a term of endearment.
Napptural hair is beautiful, flexible and
stands out. Don't remove the
naps from your hair.
Remove them from your brain.
----Marcus garvey

:hearts1:
I'll start this off.
i fell in love with seeing people wear their hair all over their head.
I felt it was about identifying with my own texture and embracing it. It gives me options. It feels good to get up and go without tieing it down or sleeping in the perfect position. sometimes i feel insecure about my hair only because i might be having a bad hair day(smile).

i love meeting new people who can help me better my style, my hair anything. I've been natural for over 3 years on and off. I went from permed hair, no hair, boy cut hair, locs, permed hair again and now short natural hair. I love being natural, i enjoy the journey.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back