Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Natural Hair Help

Discussion in 'Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion' started by Nisa, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    :help: I need help. I am wearing my hair natural hair. It's a short angled cut..right above the earlobe, and curly in the back. I need some styling techniques. Thank you

2. 1hotvirgowoman

1hotvirgowoman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    I take it that you don't have a Perm....Well, in this case, I would wear it water waved with some Gel. I can tell you more if you let me know if you got a perm or not.lol

3. Nisa

Ratings:
    +31
    No perm :)

4. 1hotvirgowoman

Ratings:
    +6
    Beautiful! You can wear it curly!. Or, if it is long enough, blow dry it and put a little Pomade on the ends, this should give you a spiky' look, put it on with some hoop earrings and you'll be ready ta' go!. My hair is natural too so I' ve been where you are @. If you got any mo' questions feel free to ask me- I'll hook you up!

5. Nisa

Ratings:
    +31
    What should I do after I wash it, so i can have it cute and natural the next day? :insane:

6. 1hotvirgowoman

Ratings:
    +6
    What kindof texture do you have? Do you have a good grade of hair?. Let's just say that you didn't. I would roll my hair with small or medium Perm Rods, to stretch it and make it curly. What shape of Face do you have?

7. Nisa

Ratings:
    +31
    Good Grade. It's soft. round face

8. 1hotvirgowoman

Ratings:
    +6
    Then you've got it made!. Just slick on some gel and you are good to go! Round Faces can get away with a lot of hair styles, no matter what anyone says.

9. Nisa

Ratings:
    +31
    Lol I must be inspiring folks. My sister cut out her perm today. has a nice short afro :) So wonderful.

10. soulfulmixx

soulfulmixx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1

:geek: sista Nisa... ive worn my hair natural all mylife..never chemicals.. i have a soft grade uhmm what u would say.. curly but very tight... and ive learned over the years to manage my type of hair..

the web overs a wide array of info.. now sista we have hair fourms and sites dedicated to "all" our hair types and the encourage and celebrate being natural.. do the research and start SEARCHING!! ohh there is also yahoo groups as well

ive found so many because im preparing for locs soon! so i have much info.. u
    can email if u like for the sites .. one real good natural hair journey that over tips products and styles( cuz u want styles) is :fyi: http://www.roshini.net check her links list too you'll love the site and shes great.. more info just let me kno..

sistas helping sistas :toast: ( lets just imagine this pic is not beer but smoothies) lol.. peace out

stay beautiful and natural