Health and Wellness : Natural hair Help!!!! T_T

IntelligentNoire

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 29, 2011
Ok. So I have been natural for going on four years now and the most I have done with my hair is rock a fro, afro puffs and various styles of hair braiding and extentions. I've done this because , well I am over whelmed by my hair. So recently I've been viewing tutorials on youtube to try an get an idea of really nice natural do's that don't require extentions ect. There was one in particular that I really liked called a twist out. I followed the video instruction, washed, wet, conditioned, and twist my hair. The next day I was so happy because I thought I would get this kinky stylish do going but that's not what happened. Instead my hair is strait. Sigh I don't know what to do. The only time my hair will kink is if I don't twist and let it air dry, but if I do more then that it becomes strait. Any suggestion on what I can do to get the kinky twist out look. Right now my hair looks as if I used a blow dryer on it.

My hair texture is a really coarse wavy and it dries really easily which also sucks big time. If anyone can offer advice on how to achieve this look with my odd hair type, I'd appreciate it. =)

Ok. So I have been natural for going on four years now and the most I have done with my hair is rock a fro, afro puffs and various styles of hair braiding and extentions. I've done this because , well I am over whelmed by my hair. So recently I've been viewing tutorials on youtube to try an get an idea of really nice natural do's that don't require extentions ect. There was one in particular that I really liked called a twist out. I followed the video instruction, washed, wet, conditioned, and twist my hair. The next day I was so happy because I thought I would get this kinky stylish do going but that's not what happened. Instead my hair is strait. Sigh I don't know what to do. The only time my hair will kink is if I don't twist and let it air dry, but if I do more then that it becomes strait. Any suggestion on what I can do to get the kinky twist out look. Right now my hair looks as if I used a blow dryer on it.

My hair texture is a really coarse wavy and it dries really easily which also sucks big time. If anyone can offer advice on how to achieve this look with my odd hair type, I'd appreciate it. =)
Can you give me an example or a picture of someone with your hair type? Maybe I can give you a tip.

Ok. here is a pic, but I don't know if it's bright enough to see my hair type. Let me know if you need another. =/

me.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back