Black People : Natural Gray Dream

Key dream it left an impression on you!

I believe that dream has a deeper meaning. Growing your hair takes discipline and patience. Strength is key to long hair and dreadlocks. Sekhert has to deal with both which is destiny, deep thinking, coming to an understanding. I also see your ancestors might be sending you a message. Keep your mind and heart open to find the answer. Do you meditate?

I believe that dream has a deeper meaning. Growing your hair takes discipline and patience. Strength is key to long hair and dreadlocks. Sekhert has to deal with both which is destiny, deep thinking, coming to an understanding. I also see your ancestors might be sending you a message. Keep your mind and heart open to find the answer. Do you meditate?

No. I don't meditate

The reason I asked is because it calms you to be in a state of meditation, you might get more insight. You said your white friend was talking to a black guy (from what little I gather from your posts that's a conflict). Again I am going to repeat dreadlocks, length, and hair has to do with Strength. Gray is considered old and aging to most, to me is wisdom. Ancestors, your guide! being that it left an impression, There is a message! Unfortunately, the reality is no one can interpret the message but you, because it was your dream......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back